Chapter 30: Secret spot

I quickly spun around and saw the last person I shouldn't want to see.

Like, come on!

Rolling my eyes in my mind.

What was he even doing here? Did he follow me!

My crush was a stalker! I knew something was off with him, and I should never have started trusting him-

"Stop looking like you seen a ghost. And no, I wasn't following you-'' and he could definitely read minds! Not the first time he did it.

Something was definitely off with him.

And...

And... When the fuck did he get this cute ...I meant he was always cute and looked like a God, an incredibly hot one, but it was like he grew more fetching every day.

His muscles and biceps were the same, huge, and firm... Huge! OMG!

Memory! You know what, memory!

That memory, people...! That memory!

"Why are you checking me out- stupid question- of course, I know why. Well, when you're finished let me know?" He crossed his arms over his chest, flexing his muscles, and he was in a black tank top!

With shorts of course.

I frowned, looking up at him. "Why are you here and don't lie!"

He smirked while looking down at me. "I should be asking you that, and why were you crying?" He lifted one of his eyebrows curiously.

Oh shit.

I began to wipe away the dried tears from my cheeks with my oversize T-shirt. It was my dad's.

"And when did you get back?" He asked, sitting next to me.

Great.

"You're not leaving, are you?" I asked, sighing.

"No. So talk to me," he smiled.

I sighed. "I got back a few minutes ago."

"So why are you here? I thought the girls would've had a surprise party or something girls would do?"

"They don't know that I am here...."

"Why are you here here? In my secret spot?"

I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

What was he talking about?

"What?" I questioned.

"I'd always come here when I was ...um sad. I found it my second day here," he shrugged, looking down licking his bottom lip, which was freaking hot.

But that was beside the point. "You being sad?" I asked with amusement.

He laughed at me. "Why did you ask that as if I can't be sad like a normal person?"

I laughed. "Because you are a human-machine that was programmed to have hella fun and make everyone's lives a living nightmare. Nothing about melancholy emotions," he smiled, looking at me, then turned around, dropping his smile.

"I am not always a dick, you know? It's just what's makes me lucid...tsk, I don't even know why I am even telling you this," he sighed, shaking his head. I placed my hand on his shoulder, and he turned to look at me then my hand before looking back at me.

I really needed him to talk. It would help me stop stressing or overthinking.

"Urgh... okay, I do all that to keep myself from being sad about my mom's dead...she, um died. It doesn't matter, though. What about you? You look like you were facing something, plus you're an ugly crier..."