Chapter 18: Sorority nextdoor

What is the farm, was happening inside our freaking house?!

I meant literal farm!

It was literally a whole zoo up in there.

Who in the hell did t- "Tristan!"

"Brendan!"

"Jax!"

We all shouted one after the other.

I was going to murder them one by one, and I was going to make sure it was a painful death, and I was going to make sure I enjoyed every second of it.

Every...Bit...Of...Second...Of it!

Crush?

I had no bit of feelings for what that despicable monster did. Every feeling I had towards him faded the second I knew it was him!

His death was going to be so painful!

The smell of shit spread throughout the house! And why were they even hay here!

They had this all figured out huh?!

Ducks!

Horses!

A God damnit, COW!

Roosters!

Sheep!

Goats!

Pigs!

Gooses! For the love of God!

A freaking donkey!

"Bloody hell!"

"Holy cow," I looked over at Ashley. "Because there is a cow, get it-? Too soon?" She awkwardly turned, looking inside the house while I tried controlling my rapid breathing. "Yup."

"Now, where are we going to sleep?"

Chole voice brought me back to life from picturing my foot down Tristan's throat, while his minions were being eaten by sharks.

I turned on my feet with my sneakers squeaking against the tile before I stormed over to their house.

My hands balled into a fist, and I started pounding on the wooden door.

A few seconds later, Tristan, in a towel, opened the door.

He had wet hair and water trickling from his skin.

"What a surprise-"

"What the hell did you and your wombats do to our house!" I screamed viciously at him.

"Ohhh, that..." He smiled, stepping a bit closer to me. "It's revenge, baby."

"My house is like a freaking farm. Now, who was going to clean it?"

"Mhmm, that's your problem.."

"Where are we going to freaking sleep!"

"Mhmm, again that's your problem-"

I growled, then slammed my hand on his door, jerking him back from being too close to me.

"You piece of shit!"

All he did was grin with no care. "You knew that this was coming, cutie. We told you that this wasn't over. War is a war, and we won't stop if you don't, but we all know you will first-"

"God is the reason why I am NOT ripping your hair out of your head and shoving them down your damn throat!"

"You can't do that if you tried," he leaned on the side, smiling at me.