Chapter 20: Blinded

Our father, who art in heaven, I was flashed unintentionally, and I wished I could unsee it but!

BUT, father forgives me for all I've sinned today because my eyes were glued in shock and surprisingly amusement.

I hate to say this, but I was impressed. Astounded but impressed.

He was, um. How do I bring myself to say this?

This boy really be having all these girls chasing him after a one-night stand. Wonder why.

I *clears throat quietly* needed to bleach my eyes, but now I needed to see!

Tristan used his toes to remove his underwear from his feet, then left it and went inside the bathroom.

I couldn't help but admire his ass...round and juicy ass for a guy.

He was truly one in a million.

See why his head was filled with ego because he knew he looked good.

But look at that ass!

Back to reality, beatch!

You white liver bitch!

Oh my God.....I could- back to reality because I knew I wouldn't get that ass.

And remember, he was a complete dick.

I tried bringing myself bad memories of him to my head to compel myself to get his drawls from the ground.

Eventually, I got a grip of myself and slowly pushed the door open before furtively tiptoeing over to his underwear.

And speaking of underwear..... why haven't the girls come back as yet?

I grabbed the underwear, proceeding to go out the door to look for the girls, but my eyes caught a blurry figure which we all knew was Tristan.

He was showering, and I couldn't entirely see plainly because of the shower glass...

Not that I wanted to....again, at least.

But then again...

That was a sight!

I walked through the door but bumped into someone..... oh shit our cover blew.....now the guys gone think we were stalking or even worst, robbing them-!

"Girl! Where are you going? I thought we were going to meet inside-" I covered my hand over Ashley's mouth, hushing her, causing her to raise her eyebrows at me curiously.

I grabbed her hand, then pulled her back inside the room where I pointed at Tristan inside the shower.

"Oh. So you were spying on-"

"No. I wasn't, okay-" I pushed her and me out of the room before Tristan could turn to look at us.

"Jax!" He yelled. "Are you in here?" It was quiet once again then the shower started again.

"Look. Where is Chole? We were supposed to meet here after we get the underwear. Did you get yours?" I asked, looking at her empty hands.

"Oh. Yeah," she answered, proceeding inside her black jean shorts. I meant inside inside. "It's just here..." she pulled it out.

I scrunched my face looking at her. "Why was it inside your crotch?"

"For safety," I was about to say something but shook my head.

"Let's go find Chole..." I walked past her then started my way towards a bedroom.

Their house was designed the same way as ours.