Chapter 22: Movie

"And that's the last of them," the farmer patted the door of his truck that he walked inside of then drove off.

We called in the farm to reap our house loaded with animals...and now only one thing was left for us to do to be fully satisfied...

Clean the freaking house! Sorry, that came out a bit rude, but the hell with it!

I-we had to clean a whole house that was filled with shits, eggs, feathers. Who else knew what else?

The stupid farm didn't want to clean when it was their bastard animals that did the mess!

We never came here for this.

Those gigantic asses were going to pay....for everything thing they did!

TRISTAN himself!

Tristan!

Tristan.......

Seeing Tristan naked-

Screw Tristan-!

Fuck!

I needed some holy water, and I wasn't lying. I dreamt of it last night! In my dream, we weren't actually doing anything- I swore!

Either way, he and his butthole friends were going to pay huge for everything they did to us!

Sigh

As much as I was infuriated with them and all, I was still having a slight 'crushy' feeling with 'You know who' such a shame of me I knew...

For some reason, I hated him....!

I liked him!

This was so complicated. Life's fucking complicated

What the fuck was wrong with me?!!

I couldn't relate to these feelings. I never experienced all this before since he....since I met him, that freaking horse arse.

Ugh!

Why?!

As much as I had a tiny crush on him, I still wanted my revenge! And I will have it.

"Oh, I haven't realized.." I heard Ashley say, and I turned to look at her.

"What?" I asked.

"My tires. They brought them back," she scoffed. "They knew they had to because they knew of a rebel my best friend was," she ruffled my hair, and I laughed.

"They sure did..." I chuckled.

"How are you feeling? Still having symptoms?" She joked the last part with a voice change.

I laughed, shaking my head. "I am better than last night. Still having some symptoms, yes, but I can live and be normal, thanks to you and Chole," I smiled sweetly at her, then looked over at Chole as she came out of the house, leaning over and lifting one foot, pulling her shoe off with a disgusted look.

She looked at us. "There is more shit in there than there should ever be...." She widened her eyes, and so did Ashley and me.

"No...." I muttered with alarm.

"Oh, yeah, we are so doomed."

Tristan's pov

"Morning fuckers!" I grinned as the guys walked from the stairs in underwear and messy hair, weary.

"What happened to you?" Jax asked in a raspy voice with wide eyes in shock.

"Where is Tristan, and what have you done to him!?" Brendan asked mockingly.