Chapter 15: What happened

"Daddy."

"Papi?"

"Daddy, are you awake?"

"Papi, do need me to cuddle with you, Papi?"

"Shut the fuck up, Brendan!" Jax growled. "Daddy, Tristan?"

"Papi, you got to wake up!" A very high pitch and a girly voice shouted and I groaned, turning on my back with a wicked pain in the head.

Hangovers.

I opened my eyes and shot Brendan a death glare, but before I could say anything something cold was dashed into my face.

"JAX!" I shouted as I flew from my bed drenched in cold fucking water! "I am going to kill- aaaaaagh!" I carried a hand to my head, where it pained like a bitch, with my stomach feeling nauseous.

My eyes swole as I realized what was going to happen.

I dashed towards my bathroom then stooped over the toilet, letting at the disgusting things I didn't want to talk about out of my stomach.

It took me three times to throw up before I could move to rinse my mouth with the same throbbing headache.

I walked back into the room, rubbing my head.

"Here, Trissy bae," I looked at Jax grinning at me with a bottle of aspirin and a glass of water. He looks so childish and stupid but at lead what he held in his hands can help me so I didn't have to smack him again.

"Please don't call me that," I snarled at him, grabbing the aspirin and water taking two then grabbing a drink of water.

After I placed the aspirin and bottle down, I slumped down in my bed face way but regretted it when my head pained.

It was fun drinking, but the hangover was a bitch, a mean one.

I groaned, throwing a pillow over my head.

Why the hell was the aspirin working so slowly?!

"I thought I told you not to get drunk," Jax said, then I felt my bed sink.

"Why didn't I listen?" I growled, closing my eyes.

Why couldn't they leave me alone?

"I was joking when I said that because I thought you wouldn't get yourself drunk. Do you even remember what happened last night?" 

Not.

One.

Thing.

"Nope, but I hope Brendan got a girl to go out with him or even get laid," there was silence, but I could tell they were staring at each other. I growled, turning to look at them as my head pain was reducing. "It didn't happen, did it?"

"I mean, it could've happened...but-" Damn, I was disappointed in this dude, I felt like smacking him in the head also but I restrained myself, sighing.

"I don't want to hear it bruh, because I am already disappointed-" he was a good guy, unlike me, so I did have hopes for him.

He didn't endure sleeping around 'as if he can have any pussy', but he wanted a girl he could go on dates with, be introduced to parents, and hold hands with.

Boring right?

Who dates?

Why date when you know that person was going to leave anyway?

Nothing lasts forever, and I ain't fucking with the fake love.

I didn't want anyone to break my heart, and to prevent that was not to fall in love. And I easily fall in love.