Chapter 12: Party

"I look like the sky when it's night," Chole whined, looking at herself in the full-length mirror.

We were currently getting dressed for the party we were invited to, and as you know, someone was having problems with their outfit, and I swore there was nothing wrong with it.

"You are glowing, but beautifully," I reassured her, hoping for a 'fine I will wear it to escape her lips.'

She was in a body-con open back dress that was made with glitters that scintillated.

The dress was a knee-length dress with a small opening at the cleavage and two strings to tie at the neck, it was lovely and suited her body flawlessly.

All her curves were displayed.

And she was hot, and I don't get why she was complaining when she looked hot in everything.

Unlike some people.

Me, if you already didn't figure it out.

"You complain too much, plus you are a fashion queen, you should know this is nice," Ashley told her, brushing her hair.

She was already dressed and was suited in a strapless floral black knee-length dress covered with a white leather jacket and silver pumps.

Her hair was straightened, and she had light makeup with eyeliner.

Don't bother to ask. She had a lot of leather jackets and wore a lot of eyeliner.

I, on the other hand was in a red spaghetti strap backless slip dress that reached my thighs and silver pumps along with some silver jewelry.

"That's the point. I am a fashion queen, so I have the right to tell if this is nice-"

"But not tonight," I whined, stomping my feet like a little kid.

"You look great, literally, and you know we wouldn't lie to you," Ashley told her, and she sighed.

"Maybe it's the fact that I don't like glitters, but the dress is really pretty," she checked herself out while I grabbed our strap purses.

"I am glad you see. Now let's go," I told her, walking towards Chole's bedroom door and standing there.

We all got ready in one room. It was a regular habit for us, especially when it was a party.

The girls walked over to me and collected their purses walking by.

I placed my strap bag on my shoulder then closed the bedroom door.

We walked towards and down the stairs.

"Our first college party!" Ashley shrieked and laughed out.

"Now, let's find each other a boyfriend tonight!" Chole yelled. "I am lonely," she muttered, opening the door.

"But you have us," Ashley and I pouted, walking from the steps.

"Ladies, you know what I mean-"

She was cut off by some girls' voices next door. Some very girly annoying high pitch sounds.

They were about five cars parked before the home and about ten girls modeling from inside the house all dressed up...in the sluttiest way ever.

Not all, but one girl stood out, she was wearing nerdy glasses, and her brown hair was in a long ponytail.

She was the girl in my literature class. I never quite get her name.

I think we were living next to a group of-