Chapter 9: Feisty

"Sure, Miss Davis, I will email it to you as soon as I get home. Goodbye now," my professor said before going inside her car.

"Thank you, have a good rest of the evening," I stood to the side and watched as she got inside her car, then turned and drove away.

I spun on my heel then my eyes met Tristan and one of his friends standing at one side of the building, looking at something...or someone on the other.

My eyes followed to where they were looking, and I saw his other friend sneaking towards a parked car...a professor's car.

Where I stood, I could see all the action and even Tristan, but they couldn't see me.

Relieved, I squint my eyes, and I observed what they were doing.

Why do I always find them when I least want to?

I crossed my arms and watched as their other friend disappeared to the other side of the car, and not a good minute later, I saw a professor walking towards that car.

Busted!

She went to the other side where the guy disappeared, and a few seconds later I saw them walking from it.

The professor held onto the guy's ear while he cried and winced in the pain it caused.

OMG! That was hilarious.

I realized he had a can of spray in his hand. He was going to vandalize her car!

Bastard!

Good thing he got caught.

The professor was walking towards the other guys, and they quickly turned around as if they weren't watching.

Tristan awkwardly scratched his hair while he started a conversation with his other friend.

I couldn't remember their names.

The professor let his ear loose then started lecturing him.

Served him right.

Well, he got caught, so I had no business here.

I started my way towards where the girls were waiting for me, making my way over to where the guys were but a good meter away from them.

By the time I reached over to them, the guys were already turned to their other friend, and they began to talk when the professor left.

More like calling each other stupid, idiot, and blaming someone.

That gave me so much opportunity to not get caught by them.

I walked past with my head down then went to the side of the building.

My phone started to ring, and my mom popped on the screen. I stopped walking, standing five feet away from an empty table.

I placed the phone to my ear. "Hey, mom. I am so glad you called. How are you?"

"I am fine, sweetheart, just calling to check up on you and to let you know you have a doctor's appointment in a week. Anyway, how was your day? How are your classes so far?"

Great, another appointment with the doctor.

I was there for a whole month.

I sighed, closing and opening my eyes, "I am doing great, and my day was good, and so were my classes," I smiled even though she couldn't see me.

"That's wonderful, honey. So great, regard of what you're going through, and I know how tired you are of visiting the doctor, but it's for your own good. We only want what is best for you-"