"Abubakar!"

Abubakar sighs getting up. "I pray you don't regret this when it's too late" with that, he disappointedly disappeared from the office.

Hisham watched as Abubakar left only to return to his dime realm. He's okay with the way he is so them trying to snap him out of it makes things even worst than they already are.

Once upon a time his life was all rainbows and unicorns but not anymore. He has learned to live with that so should they accept that and stop trying to make him feel inferior to what he already does.

{^•^}

"Suhana!" Raihan playful glared making Farha laugh even harder. They were having lunch together at the school cafeteria. Suhana decided to entertain Farha with some of Raihan's embarrassing stories.

"Oh, and there was this time Raihan here" she motioned at an annoyed Raihan before proceeding, "Proposed to our maternal cousin not knowing she is married" Farha's eyes widen in surprise as she flickered her gaze back to Raihan.

He rolls his eyes. "You of all people know how young the girl seemed. How on Earth was I supposed to know she is married?" his tone laced with annoyance.

"Yen yen yen! You of all people know that Mami's family tradition" Suhana sulked. It is the tradition of every woman of the Danmarna household gets married by the time she's done with her secondary school education.

He glanced at his wristwatch taking his stare back to Farha. "Okay okay, we're getting late for our next class so we need to go".

Raihan used that as an opportunity to run away from his sister's misery and thankfully he succeeded cause Farha didn't object to his lie of having a class that they didn't. Farha said her goodbyes with Suhana promising to meet up some other time.

"So what now?" Farha inquired while they walk around.

He shrugs. "Let's head out, I wanna show you something" he suggests.

"Huh!? What thing?"

He smiled at her. "That's for me to know and you to find out" he winked while she roll her eyes. It's been two weeks since she has been together with Raihan and trust her, she can write a book about him.

Raihan is an open book easily read but hard to figure though it wasn't for her. She won't say she trusts him fully but she's learning too.

"Okay toh bazani ba; I'm not going" She objects.

"You wouldn't dare" He narrowed his gaze at her.

"Try me" She persisted.

As usual, he manage to convince so here they were rocking the roads of Abuja. Did she ever mention Raihan is a rough driver? No right? Well, he is. Per his words, he who drives slow dies slow.

Stupid huh!? That's Raihan for you...

Raihan brought her to his favorite and personal spot. The place is vast with elegant long trees plus the environment seems welcoming. Nobody knows of the place apart from Suhana his human diary. He usually comes here during his bad days to cool things off.

He doesn't know why he brought Farha here but he felt the need to. It's only been a couple of weeks since they met but it feels like ages. If you think he has romantic feelings towards her then no, you're wrong. He knows better than falling for a married woman, history won't repeat itself.

Lol!

"Remind me why we're here" Farha whimpered, she's starting to regret coming with him. The place is super quiet and empty, which only scared her more.