Bonus: Hawkings Ever After (3)

Seeing Travis appear before him made everything better.  Eli had so much to say but then he heard familiar music from the TV and the bar started to cheer and call out for the Wolf.

Travis grinned. "We better go watch."

Eli nodded and clasped his hand around Travis'. They stopped by the bar and Eli order two drinks for them, while Travis got a cloth filled with ice. They went back to Eli's table. Eli pulled Travis onto his lap and held his waist tightly as Travis iced Eli's hand. They are both staring intently at the TV.

Eli's friends looked nervously between Eli, Travis, and Matt who was holding a towel to his nose and glaring at Eli.

"Is everything ok?" One of the friends asked.

Eli flicked a glare over to Matt. "Yeah. Mike just learned a lesson."

"It's Matt!" He yelled.

"Close enough." Eli grumbled and turned his gaze back to the TV. He nuzzled he face in Travis' hair and gave him a kiss.

"Nervous?" Travis asked lightly in his ear.

"You know me. I'm not comfortable until they raise his hand." Eli said with a tight smile.

His friends didn't even look at the TV and were now firmly staring at the pair. Eli had never really liked anyone touching him, Matt being an example of that. He never hugged his friends and kept everything to a handshake or fist bump. They accepted it. But now he held on to the blonde man like he was his lifeline.

Eli and Travis didn't pay attention to the stares. They were watching Jonas walk out to the octagon and Eli leaned into Travis. "How's everyone? I know Millan suffered a pretty bad injury, but I don't know how he's holding up."

Millan's neighbor's house caught on fire while he was off duty. He heard the kids inside the house and rushed inside without thinking. He saved the kids but his arm was roughed up from the burns.

"He's healing with the help of a very feisty nurse named Robin." Travis said with a grin.

"Oh?" Eli raised an eyebrow. Millan has preferred to be alone for a while now so it was interesting that Travis would bring up someone else.

"They are total opposites, he's loud and opinionated while Millan is... well Millan."

Eli chuckled. "He's so reserved that I probably could count the conversations we have had on one hand."

Travis giggled. "But you should see the way Millan looks at him. It's adorable. He's being released from the hospital soon, and Robin has already declared that he will be doing at-home visits to make sure he doesn't do anything reckless."

"It's about time he found someone." Eli said with a grin.

Travis giggled. "I heard Rodgers finally confessed to Lucy."

Eli snorted. "Yeah, and he told Hugh about it when he was visiting. Hugh took him to the gym right afterwards. Rodgers came out sporting a new black eye, a cut lip, and a smile that stretched on for days. Hugh accepted it in the end."

Travis laughed. "I have to respect Rodgers a little more now. Not many would be able to face Hugh especially with how protective he is."

They both watched as the camera flashed to Jonas pressing his head against Hugh's. He then kissed the small toddler who was sitting on Hugh's shoulders.

"I can't believe how big Brett has gotten." Eli said softly.

He remembered when Jonas and Hugh completed the adoption papers. They wanted a family right away, and were only 20 when they brought the one year old home. Jonas was extraordinarily gentle with him and was immediately in love. Hugh was terrified because he was convinced he was going to break him. Jonas forced him to hold Brett and Hugh melted with in moments. He couldn't be separated after that. He even set up a play area in his music room so Brett could be with him at all times.