Chapter 35

***Steamy scenes in this chapter. You can skip if you're uncomfortable.***

Jonas was in a blinding rage and didn't realize that he already reached Hugh until Hugh's hand grabbed his. Jonas was startled out of his thundering thoughts. Hugh pulled his face towards him, locking his lips on Jonas'.

Jonas was startled but groaned with delight as he wrapped his arms around Hugh and reciprocated the kiss. Hugh's tongue swept inside of Jonas's mouth causing him to shiver with excitement.

"Fuck this." Jonas growled as he broke away from the kiss. He grabbed Hugh's hand and pulled him into the building and up the stairs to their room.

Hugh was grinning and didn't fight him. They slammed the door closed in their common area and Hugh pushed Jonas against the wall and attacked his lips again. The kiss was wanton and left them breathless. Hugh finished with a couple of light pecks with his swollen and bruised lips.

Jonas brushed his fingers of Hugh's lips gently and started to kiss his jawline down to the neck that had tempted him since day one. The tantalizing sensation made Hugh moan. Jonas growls low and pushed Hugh into their bedroom and locked the door.

Hugh grabbed Jonas' phone and turned on the flashlight so it wasn't completely dark. They both ignored the notification chime in the phone, refusing to be interrupted again.

Hughs eyes dilated and darkened as he watched Jonas become a predator.

Jonas didn't take his eyes off of Hugh and grabbed the seam of his shirt and hastily pulled it off Hugh. When he was bare chested, Jonas' eyes swept over him. A hum escaped his throat as he licked his lips. His hand grabbed Hugh's waist and pulled him closer. His other hand lightly rubbed across his chest, making Hugh shiver with anticipation.

Jonas' fingers brushed across Hugh's nipple and he gave the bud a small squeeze. Hugh threw his head back and took a sharp intake of air. Jonas lowered his head and swept his tongue over the nipple, drawing out another moan.

His hand brushed down the sides of Hugh making his skin prickle. His fingers brushed under his waistband and started to lower the joggers he had on. They slipped and fell to the ground, leaving Hugh in just his underwear.

Jonas groaned at the sight, the shadows casted from his flashlight accentuated Hugh's toned body. The desire in Jonas' eyes made Hugh smile and he hooked the band in his underwear and slipped it off.

The breath was caught in Jonas' throat as he saw the man completely naked in front of him. He wrapped his arms around him and kissed him deeply. Hugh's hands sunk into Jonas' hair, as if desperate to never let this moment end.

"I want you." Hugh said breathlessly.

Jonas could feel how hard Hugh was when he said that, and felt his pants tightening.  He realized he had too much clothes and moved his hands quickly to remove his shirt and pants. 

Hugh watched with a glimmer in his eyes as Jonas revealed his body. He stepped back slowly until he reached a drawer and pulled out lube and a condom.

Jonas smiled when he saw the items in his hands and stalked over to Hugh. He tilted his head and started to nip and suck at his neck as Hugh let out a small cry of pleasure.

"Jo... I want you in me..." he moaned, which made Jonas pause.

"Are you sure?" 

"Please." He pleaded.

Jonas took the items in his hand and lowered Hugh in the bed. He stood up, his own member hard and standing at attention. His eyes raked Hugh up and down and he bit his lip.