Chapter 14

Jonas and Hugh waltzed into the dorms, still amused by the incident in the cafe. They were surprised to see Travis, Jaiden and the other Kings crowded on the couch watching something on Travis' phone. They were so engrossed, that they didn't notice them come in.

They smirked and snuck up behind them and caught was on the video. They both were shocked when it was a video of what happened in the cafe.

Hugh leaned in. "When did they start recording?"

Jonas shrugged. "Trust St. Vincent's to always have a camera ready."

They stopped talking when they heard Jonas offer a magic trick.

"Abracadabra, motherfucker."

A loud crash.

"Tada!"

The boys on the couch were cracking up and were in tears. Jonas and Hugh also chuckled as the moved away from the couch. They shoved each other to the kitchen, grabbed a couple of drinks and then piled their homework on the table. Hugh and Jonas were sitting close together as Jonas worked through a couple of math problems with him.

They were trying to ignore the boys on the couch who were flipping through a number of videos, but always came back to the fight that happened at the Bean Coffee shop.

Sam was roaring with laughter as the replayed the video yet again. "I swear I never thought Hugh would meet his match with these outrageous antics. Seriously they are hilarious."

Travis giggled. "They are basically soulmates."

Millan had his head in his hands, "I can't believe Jonas was able to say all of that with a straight face."

Rodgers shook his head. "We probably shouldn't let them out by themselves again."

Hugh pouted when he heard this. He got out of his chair and hopped on Jonas' lap. Jonas automatically wrapped one his hand around his waist while still writing down a couple of solutions.

Hugh bent down and his lips brushed across Jonas' ear. The sensation made him jolt and stop writing. "Don't worry soulmate, I won't let them interrupt our dates."

Hugh was thrilled to see a small shade of pink on Jonas' cheeks. This was a new expression and he found it to be absolutely precious.

Jonas put his pen down and snaked his other arm around his waist, clasping his hands around Hugh's back. "We'll fight them off together, babe."

"Maybe our next date should be another St. Vincent's hang out location. Prep rally? Sporting event? House party?" Hugh grinned mischievously.

Jonas shook his head. "Do you want every date to be a brawl?"

Hugh bit his lip and winked. "Sounds heavenly."

Hugh rested his head on Jonas' shoulder and nuzzled his neck, enjoying hearing the sharp intake of breath from Jonas.

They were suddenly aware of the silence in the room and they turned their attention to the boys on the couch. They were all staring at the two of them with a slack jaw.

"When did you guys get back?" Millan asked.

Hugh looked at the clock. "A while ago. But you guys were just so bewitched by our magic skills." He started to mindlessly play with Jonas' hair.

Jaiden was blushing a little. "Um... what are you guys doing?"

Jonas held up his textbook. "Homework." There was no change in his expression.