Chapter 5: Movie Night Goes Wrong

Hey, everyone! This chapter has a really sad ending! Just warning you guys. I hope you all like it and thank you everyone for the feedback, thanks for commenting and voting! And also thank you for becoming a fan! I can't thank you enough. Oh and this song I added is by blessthefall! I love them. Too bad Craig isn't with them anymore.

____________________________________

Chapter 5: Movie night goes wrong

Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love, because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall.

-~Unknown~

The rest of the week went by pretty fast. The next thing I knew it was friday.

 I felt pretty nervous about going to the movies with Elmo. I knew it wasn't a date or anything, but still I got the nervous feeling inside the pit of my stomach. I came so close to canceling, luckily Ky came to my rescue. She promised to tag along. Elmo had no problem with it.

When I asked Alice she looked too thrilled. She even offered to help me pick out an outfit. The first outfit was a yellow t-shirt with pokemon and a gray pair of jeans. Alice shook her head no. The next outfit, a yellow and gray stripes long sleeved t-shirt. Then a tripp black white lace corset and some black skinny jeans. Alice clapped her hands.

"That's the one."

"Are you sure? Doesn't it look a little too dressed up?" I asked feeling self-conscious.

"No, not at all. You look stunning."

I smiled at the compliment.

Luckily for me, the cuts on my arm had begin to fade away. All though it left behind light scars and if I wore my shiny braclets no one would hardly notice.

I quickly straightened my hair and applied some mascare. When I finished I looked in the mirror. I could be better.

When Kylie finally arrived at my doorsteps to my relief she had dressed up too. I still felt a little out of place.  

She smiled when she saw me.

"God, Layla. You look so damn sexy." she said winking.

 "Thanks. You look gorgeous too." I complimented her.

 "Hardly." she laughed as she started the engine.

She drove us to the Gurnee mall. We waited a while before entering the cinema. I bought the tickets for Kylie and myself and waited in the corner.

When I saw him I caught my breath. He looked so intimidating dressed in all black. He wore a 'That's what she said' t-shirt and black jeans. It was simple, but he just looked so damn hot! My favorite thing about him would have to be his gray eyes and his long jet black hair.

 When he saw me he smiled. My heart picked up it's pace, butterflies filling my stomach once again. He walked over towards us, with a group of people following behind him.

Emi, Star, and the red haired babe all with him. I sighed when I saw how they dressed, still they looked a thousand times better than I did.

 "Layla, you look awesome." he gave me a friendly hug. Too bad my heart didn't know that.

 "Thanks. You look pretty awesome yourself." I blushed.

 "Thank you. So are you ready for the movie?"

 "Yeah."

 He end up buying the popcorn and I bought the drinks-we were both being faithful to our bet. We sat down next to each other, Kylie on my right side and the red hair babe sat on Elmo's left. I kept on reminding myself this is not a date and we are not alone. Every now and then he would turn to give me another friendly smile. My heart would go off like helicopter wings. I convinced myself he could hear it.