They also match my dress. We decided we wanted to stray a bit from the typical wedding. We have a dark red theme to represent the blood we take to survive and I am wearing a dress full of flowers. Although, you can't forget the collar that still remains around my neck, even after all this time. And I will never take it off.

As I come closer to Valentina and Issabell, who will be our officiant today, I glance at all the people who sit at each side

As I come closer to Valentina and Issabell, who will be our officiant today, I glance at all the people who sit at each side. The people who we know well seated at the front line and the others who reside in the castle and see Valentina as their queen, behind them to support us today.

A piano tuned version of the song 'Just the way you are' is being played by an orchestra in the background who was specially hired for this event. The sound of the different music instruments sounds heavenly and I almost want to stop walking and just stand still and listen. But we have other plans at the moment.

After having taken in the beautiful view, I finally arrive at the alter - luckily without tripping - where Valentina immediately takes my hands in hers and whispers how breathtakingly beautiful I look. Her gestures make me invisibly blush, seeing as I am a vampire, but they also make me feel more calm.

Val also looks amazing in her dark red suit that fits the wedding theme.

That's when the music suddenly stops and it becomes quiet

That's when the music suddenly stops and it becomes quiet. The only sounds still heard are the birds chirping in the air and the rustling of the leaves attached to the trees by the soft wind.

Issabell starts her official speech by welcoming everyone who is present. "It’s a great pleasure to welcome you here today to celebrate this special moment between Evelyn Johnson and Valentina Colgate, also known as your queen. Your presence symbolizes the love and joy that we all feel for our friends, family, loved ones, and our vampire community." Everyone had a smile on their face and there were happy vibes all around.

Next up were the vows. Valentina went first. "I, Valentina Colgate, take you, Evelyn Johnson, to be my lawful wife, I promise to be faithful to you, in good times, and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love you and to honor you all the days of my eternal life."