CHAPTER 31

Chapter 31
Submissive By Heart

×

*Valentina's POV

I had dropped my pet off at Samantha's room and went to my office to catch up with some paperwork.

I had fun being away for a bit, but now that I'm back, it's back to business. I talked to some of my guards but they said everything had gone well while I was away, so that was great. I wrote some letters and after that was done, I took a walk through the garden.

Then I made my way back to my chambers and decided to take a shower. I had told Samantha to bring my pet back when they were done, so I didn't have to go back to get her.

*Sexual content

I sighed as the water fell down on me. I started washing myself but after I was finished, I stayed under the water.

It had been a while since I had done anything sexual and my sexual frustration was starting to build up. Deciding to just take care of it, one hand made it's way to my private area and the other to one of my breasts.

I started to pull on my nipple, making it erect as two fingers made it's way inside of me.

After a bit, I let out some moans and felt myself come closer to the edge. I added another finger and not long after, I let go.

My fluids dripped drown my leg and I let out a relieved sigh. I washed myself quickly once more and then stepped out of the shower, shutting the water off.

-

I dried myself and put on a shirt and some underwear with shorts. After I had brushed my hair, I walked out of the bathroom.

The first thing that my eyes landed on was my pet. She was laying on my bed, naked, with her arms and legs spread wide, like a starfish.

What was she doing?

"My pet? What is the meaning of this? Why are you in this position?" I asked her, slightly confused. Although I had a suspicion in the back of my mind.

"I realized that I wasn't serving you well enough, so I am offering myself to you." I sighed and sat down next to her on the bed. She didn't move and just kept looked up at the ceiling.

I think she might have heard me while I was in the shower and because Michael, her old master obviously took advantage of her, and I haven't, she thinks she's not doing a good job.

"It's not your responsibility to offer yourself this way, I just need your blood." I watched as a tear fell down the side of her face. Oh, my sweet angel.

"B-But I need t-to-"

"You feel like you need to serve me in every way, that if you don't, you're not good enough for me. I have an idea of why you feel like this but I am not completely sure if it's that." She didn't say anything but she did close her eyes.

I gently took her arms and put them beside her body, then I got off the bed and pulled her legs close. I admit that I have developed feelings for her, but now is not the time. Not like this.

I sat on the bed again and pulled her head on my lap. I started stroking her cheek and began trying to explain some things to her.

"You may be a slave, but you're also a submissive person by heart. You always try to please me as much as you can and never complain or question anything I tell you to do. That may be because you trust me or because I'm your master. But you have to understand that I'm not like Michael. He did things to you that you never deserved to go through. He took advantage of you and thought that just because he owned you, he could do anything he wanted. But that is not what you are for. Unfortunately, many vampires do this and there isn't really anything I can do about it.

I am different. I would never take advantage of you, knowing that you can't stop me. I just want your blood. But over these last few weeks that I have had you, you've changed me. And now I don't just want you for your blood. I also want you for your presence.

I want to talk to you, I want to show you things and let you have fun. I want to take care of you and make sure you don't get hurt anymore then you already have been. You are so special to me, my angel.

I will tell you now, that maybe in some time, I may want to have you in that way but I would never if you don't want to. I know you want to serve me, and I love how much of a good girl you are, but I won't let you do this, knowing you've been taken advantage of in this way before. You are not ready yet."

She was still laying on my lap with her eyes closed and I thought she may have been asleep. But after a bit, she opened them slowly. She moved up and hesitantly crawled into my lap, her legs and arms wrapping around me like a koala.

"Thank you master Valentina. I appreciate all you've done for me. I just thought I needed to do something back. I-I don't know." She pressed her head into my neck.

"I already know. Okay? You don't need to do something back for me, not that. You already do enough."

"I think I am going to take back the rule I made of you being required to crawl and be nude in this room. I did it for power at first, but by now I know you respect me and you know you're mine. And so it's not weird, that you're naked when you know I have feelings for you." I didn't get a response, but felt her soft lips give me the cutest small kiss on my neck, I thought I'd imagined it.

"I think I have started to have feelings for you too my master. But I'm not sure exactly what it is, because I've never felt this way before."

"It's okay, we'll figure it out. But take things slow. It's gonna be all right." She relaxed in my arms and we stayed that way for a while. Then I remembered she is naked and I should probably cover her. I don't want things to be awkward now that we are aware of each others feelings.

I placed her on the bed and went into my closet to pick something out for her. I came back with some panties and one of my shirts.

She got off the bed and walked to me. I held out the panties as she stepped into them and I gently slid them up to her waist. Then she held up her arms and I pulled my shirt over her. I was definitely going to miss the sight of her wings but seeing her wearing my shirts slightly made up for it.

"There we go. You look great in my clothes." I looked down at her as she nervously fiddled with the end of the shirt before looking up at me.

"Do I really? It's kind of big on me." She said unsure.

"I know my angel. But I like it."

"And this way, my scent will be all over you, giving those other vampires another reason to back off from what's mine." I said, possession taking over.

"Think I like having your scent on me." She mumbled out, but I heard her of course.

"I'm glad."