A/N

Some facts about this book:

1. I originally planned to have about 30 chapters in this book. But it turned out it wasn't enough to put everything I wanted in.

2. I was thinking about putting Catherine and Evelyn together romantically for a bit, but didn't go through with it because it would have been too complicated to write and the book was getting too long.

3. Originally, it was Valentina's own idea to get a pet and she would have had multiple before Evelyn.

4. I was planning on having Valentina and Evelyn mate before meeting her old master, but realized that it would be too rushed and scrapped the idea. They would have been able to talk in each other's heads and that's how Valentina would find Evelyn when she is kidnapped.

5. I started writing this book before 'Finding My Way Home' but I needed a break from writing because I got a slight writers block and my motivation was low. After I finished the other book, I edited all 40 chapters I had written so far in this book and then finished the rest.

6. I thought of the idea of Sebastian becoming a vampire and betraying Evelyn later on while I was halfway done writing the book. I had to think of a way to get Evelyn kidnapped and thought this was the most interesting way.

7. I think the hardest part to write was the epilogue. I also thought it would be interesting to give Catherine a blood slave too, seeing as she had been so opposed to it before.

8. This story has been edited twice. I am really happy with how this story turned out and it's definitely one of my favorites. So I wanted to make sure it looks as good as possible.

Though maybe throughout reading this book, you still came across some grammar mistakes. If you happen to see any, be sure to tell me so I can fix them.

____________________

Information

Word count:
56.596

Writing start date/writing finish date:
(American format)
12/28/2020 - 03/30/2021

Epilogue written around 05/25/2021

First chapter upload/last chapter upload:
(American format)
07/13/2021 - 10/24/2021

____________________

Questions

What did you think of this story?

Favorite moment or character of the book?

What would you have liked to see or see more of, that wasn't written into the book?

I think this is my best written book out of the three I've made so far. Which one is your favorite? Or was this the first book of mine you've read?

×

Thank you for all your support, let me know what you think and see you on my next story!

🖤