CHAPTER 8

Chapter 8
Mother Nature

×

I finished up my paperwork and was now on my way back to my chambers. It was almost time for dinner and I needed to get my pet.

I entered the bedroom and my eyes immediately found her in the large room. She was seated in the reading corner. Her hair was still wet, meaning she just had a shower and she was wearing a white short dress, making er look extra innocent. Her collar matching her outfit.

She looked concentrated on the book in her lap but also had a confused and irritated expression on her face.

I walked up to her and stood in front of her for a second before clearing my throat. She flinched a bit, not having noticed me yet. When she saw me, her eyes got slightly wider and she immediately closed the book and went on her knees in front of me with her head slightly bowed down towards the ground. She also had her hands clasped together behind her back.

"I'm s-sorry master. I hadn't noticed you c-come in." Her voice had a pleading tone to it, indicating that she thought she had disappointed me and needed forgiveness. Whether her previous master had broken her or not, she was a natural submissive. It's something that you don't see often.

I stepped closer and waved my hand through her hair. "You're okay pet. You do not need to apologize for something that is not your doing." I told her.

"I see Samantha gave you a bath. I must say that she has a good taste in clothes, you look ravishing." I noticed the corner of her mouth lifting slightly.

"It's time for dinner. Stay where you are while I grab your leash." I walked towards my bedside table and grabbed her black leash. Turning around, I noticed that she was still in exactly the same position. I walked back and attached the leash to her collar. "Good girl. Now stand."

She stood up and we headed to dinner. If you listened well, you could hear her bare feet walking on the floor tiles, her heart beat going a fast paste and her breathing getting quicker the closer we got to the dinning room.

When arrived, I took my usual seat at the head of the table next to my sister and waited on the food. At dinner and lunch, we always drank blood but not at breakfast.

Like the good pet she is, she took her position next to me on the ground. I had requested a pillow for her knees. Normally I wouldn't have cared, but she sits on her knees a lot. I don't want to have to deal with an injury. From the look on her face she hadn't expected it to be there at all.

The maids came and placed the food down on the table. They then gave the bowls of food and water to the kneeling slaves and the glasses of blood to us.

Halfway through dinner I decided that my pet had been behaving really well and started feeding her some of my food as a reward.

"Pet, open up." I told her, she turned her head towards me to see what I meant and then saw the fork with some meat attached to it. She looked in my eyes to see if it was really meant for her and I nodded as to tell her that it was.

Her eyes lighted up and she opened her mouth. I fed her the food and she chewed until it was gone.

"Was that good?" I asked her.

"Yes master, thank you master." Some vampires looked up to see what we were doing and they were slightly surprised that she was behaving so well.

I kept feeding her little pieces of my food while also eating myself. As a vampire, you don't need to eat nearly as much as a human. With one decent meal you could last around a month, but it mostly depends on how much blood you drink.

But we eat regularly as to not grow insane and seem more normal. It was the same with sleeping. We didn't necessarily need to do it, but it made the days pass quicker.

After dinner was over, I decided to take my slave to the garden. I noticed Elijah looking my pet up and down with a hungry expression. I don't know why he was paying so much attention to her, but I gave it no further attention and walked away.

We entered the garden and the sun was starting to slowly go down, making the sky turn a beautiful variation of colors. We didn't say anything but just walked around. My pet no with no doubt, enjoyed the fresh and much needed air.

"Why did you give me some of your food master?" My slave asked me curious and cautiously.

"Because you have been good so far. I thought you deserved a reward. How did it taste?" Seemed caught off guard and suddenly had a far away look on her face.

"It was delicious. Thank you master." She looked away from me and we continued walking through the garden. I was proud of it. There were a lot of different sort of flowers and I picked some of them out myself. It's kind of become my passion over the years.

I walked us to a bench slightly hidden from sight because of the trees. I sat down and saw that Evelyn was about to kneel.

"Stop." I told her. I didn't want her to kneel on the gravel. It was to dirty and messy. Her head snapped up to mine and she looked terrified. She started whimpering a bit and tried to back away but she couldn't because of the the leash I was holding onto.

"Calm down. I was just going to say that I don't want you kneeling on the gravel. I don't need your knees to get injured or dirty so you wouldn't be able to kneel in the castle anymore." I said to her. She calmed down after taking some breaths.

"I'm sorry master." She mumbled while still looking down. "It's fine. Now come lay next to me and put your head on my lap." I ordered her. She immediately climbed on the bench and layed down while carefully putting her head on my upper legs, facing away from me.

We stayed like that for a bit, enjoying the fresh air and looking around at the pretty view. Me running my hands through her blonde hair. She didn't seem to mind. I could even heard her heart beat going at a calm paste.

In that moment it seemed like we came to an understanding. We were at peace with each other. As long as she keeps being my good little girl, I won't punish or hurt her. Perhaps there is a slight chance that my sister's plan is working after all.