CHAPTER 9

Chapter 9
A Rule Of Power

×

"My old master never told me I was a good girl." She suddenly said. Her voice sounding far away and broken. I felt a tear drop on my pants.

I was surprised she said this. I didn't think she would open up to me about her past, especially so soon. I guess we were just in a good mood and perhaps the relaxing environment played a role too.

"Why would he think that?" I decided to ask her, curious to know more.

She sniffed a bit and then sat up. She held her head low as if to keep showing her submission to me, seeing as we were at the same height. I admired her for that. She accepted her role as my slave. Not that she had much of a choice but she hasn't complained once.

I lifted her chin up and stared at her tear stained cheeks and watery brown eyes.

"I um I n-never did anything right no matter how hard I tried or how many times I did something, there was always something wrong. I didn't scrub the floor enough, I didn't fold his clothes right, I didn-" I stopped her ranting by by picking her up and moving her to sit on my lap, placing her sideways. Her eyes grew wide and she sat as still as possible.

"You don't have to think about him anymore. You're mine now. And as long as you do as I say, it will be fine." She looked down and started fiddling with her black leash. I held her closer to me and breathed in her delicious blood scent. Her blood tasted so amazing. I think she had a rare blood-type.

I felt her starting to shake a bit, knowing what's coming. I let my sharp fangs slowly elongate from my gums. My eyes turned a deep black. My eyes turn black because I am really old and powerful. Also because I'm the queen. The other vampires just have a regular red.

"Stay still." I warned my pet. She just closed her eyes.

I moved closer to her neck, moving her long blonde hair out of my way. I traced my fangs over her skin, making her shiver in my hold. A grin set on my face, satisfied with her reaction.

Then I bit her, this time on the other side of where the other bites were. They were already healing but still a bit bruised around the teeth marks.

This time she didn't scream. She did whimper however, letting me know it was still painful. Her blood is becoming familiar with me, making it hurt less each time I bite her.

This stage is the best. Hearing her helpless whimpers in my ears. I decided it was one of my new favorite sounds.

I didn't take too much of her this time, still needing her to walk all the way back. I retracted my fangs from her and licked some remaining blood from my mouth and some that had dropped down her neck, catching the jet of blood just before it could reach her white dress.

"Good girl." I praised her. She was now leaned against me and was breathing heavily.

"It h-hurt less than b-before." She announced. I felt a small smile entering my face.

"It is because your blood is adjusting to me. It will hurt less each time." She nodded her head and took some more breaths.

"Let's head back, it is getting late." I said and slowly set her back on her feet. She wobbled a bit but found her balance after a couple of seconds.

I grabbed her leash and started walking back.

I closed the door to my bedroom after we entered and turned around to take my humans leash off.

"I'm giving you your first rule. When you are in this room, I want you to be bare. No clothes are allowed. You are also obligated to crawl from now on. I have turned up the temperature in the room, so you won't be so cold."

She looked down and nodded in defeat. "Of course master. A-Anything you please."

I tilted her chin up. "I'm not doing this to punish you or for any sexual pleasure. It is just to show me you submit to me and give me that sence of extra power. A human is it's most vulnerable when naked to anothers eye."

I stepped behind her and slowly pulled the zipper of the dress down. I let it pool at her feet and then unclasped her black lace bra, revealing her tattoo. It fit her well, she looked like an angel.

I can't wait to have my little angel crawling about in my room and my presence.

I crouched and took off her underwear, making the only accessories on her body her silver collar and my marks.

I breathed in her sent and walked around to stand in front of her.

"Good. Now, you are allowed to roam free for another hour or so but then you must get in your cage, it's getting quite late for you young one."

"Yes master." She answered me and went down on her knees. She surprised me by moving her head along my thigh, much like a cat does.

"Good girl, you're so well behaved my pet." I moved my hand through her hair for a bit before leaving her to do her thing.

Meanwhile, I headed into the bathroom to take a much needed shower.

____________________

*Evelyn's POV

After my master left me by myself, I explored the space some more and then crawled on the beanbag in the corner by the bookshelves. There wasn't much to do and seeing as I can't read, I just curled up and waited for my master to finish her shower.

My thoughts wandered back to the garden. It looked so beautiful. With all the colors and different sorts of flowers. The environment made me feel calm and safe, surrounded by pretty trees. I was never allowed to go outside at my old masters house. All I could do was stare out of the window and imagine what the air and the sun would feel like on my skin. I was thankful that the queen took me for a walk.

I felt like we had some sort of connection on the bench. I have noticed that she is not as cruel or strict to me when we're alone. She did give me my first rules, but those are understandable. With her being queen, it's reasonable that she would demand respect and submission. I'm okay with it as long as she doesn't do anything for no reason. I am a slave after all.

I got distracted from my thoughts when the door to the bathroom opened.