CHAPTER 40

Chapter 40
A Three Word Sentence

×

*Sexual content

When she was done with my upper body, she moved down to my private area. That's when I started to get actually nervous.

I think she scensed my hesitation and stopped for a second, letting me catch my breath.

She came back up and moved a lock of hair out of my face that I hadn't noticed before. She put her hand on my cheek and looked at me with care.

"Do you want to continue, maybe take a break? Or we could st-" I cut her off before she could finish.

"No!" She raised her eyebrows at my outburst and I quickly explained further.

"I-I mean, you don't h-have to stop. I'm just nervous." I told her, trying to look away. But she was having none of that and took my face in her hands.

"If you are comfortable with me continuing, I will. I completely understand that you must feel nervous, especially with your past experiences. I will take it slow and make sure it's enjoyable and not painful. Okay, my little angel?" I nodded my head while looking into her eyes.

She moved down to my legs again and took a hold of my panties, slowly moving them down my legs, until I was completely naked and vulnerable for her.

I watched as she carefully took a hold of my legs and moved them apart, now sitting on her knees in between them. I layed as still as I could, not daring to move my arms down that still layed above my head.

"Beautiful. All mine." She mumbled as she roamed her now black eyes across my exposed body. I felt a weird sensation, building up in my lower stomach from the way she looked at me.

Valentina moved closer to me and started kissing my thighs. I looked up at the ceiling again, trying to control my breathing. I felt her fangs poke my thigh as she continued kissing me there, letting me know they had elongated.

I started to feel nervous, not knowing what she was doing. Could she still bite me now that I'm a vampire? She hadn't told me yet. But as I was thinking about that, I suddenly felt her bite into my thigh.

I had expected it to hurt, but was taken off guard as a pleasurable feeling took over my body. I lost control of my voice and a loud moan escaped. What just happened?

"Now that you're turned, instead of my bite hurting you, it will give you a pleasurable feeling. The closer to your sex, the better you feel it."

I was still breathing hard because of her bite and tried to close my legs as I felt something drip out of me.

"I needed you as wet as possible so it wouldn't hurt, I think I have succeeded." Was all she said, before her tongue entered me.

My back lifted off the covers and my toes curled up. I tried backing away, but was stopped as she layed on her front and wrapped her arms around my thighs, continuing to eat me out.

After some time, my lower stomach tensed up and I kind of felt like I needed to pee. Before I could tell Valentina I needed to use the bathroom, she pushed two fingers into me. I thought it was going to hurt, but it didn't because I was wet enough. I also just now noticed her nails weren't sharp anymore, presumably for this reason.

Before I knew what was happening, I felt a liquid exit my body. I was freaking out, thinking I had wet her bed. My breathing was hard and I was really embarrassed.

"Are you okay my angel? What's wrong?" I heard Valentina say, as she noticed my distressed state.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't m-mean to."

"What are you talking about? You didn't do anything wrong."

"I-I peed the b-bed." I said, and tears started to come out.

She was surprised at first, but then realization spread across her face.

"You've never orgasmed before, have you?" I looked at her confused. But then realized I hadn't peed, I just had my first orgasm.

I looked away, out of embarrassment.

"Hey, it's okay. Nothing to be ashamed of. I am glad I was your first one."

"Really?" She nodded her head.

"Come here, you still need some rest because you haven't fully completed your transformation." She climmed into the bed and layed down, beckoning me to join her.

I crawled to her and layed down against her, wrapping my arms around her body and closing my eyes, only now realizing how tired I am.

Right before I fell asleep, I mumbled out three words I never expected to say out loud.

"I love you..."

____________________

*Valentina's POV

Did I hear her right? She said she loved me. Me? I couldn't believe it.

I mean, I know we have been close, closer than normal and I just gave her her first orgasm. But I didn't know her feelings were that deep.

I fastened my hold on her and kissed her head, afraid to let her go.

I never thought about being with somebody in a romantic relationship. I've always only been a master, a queen or a sister. But never a girlfriend. I've had countless of one night stands with vampires and some humans but never cared about them in that way.

But as I layed in my bed, with Evelyn in my arms, I couldn't imagine being with someone else. She's the one I want. She's perfect.

I want to make it official. I'm going to make her mine, but first, I have to teach her how to control her vampire side and she had to finish her transition.

At first I had been confused when she was talking about her peeing the bed, but then quickly realized she had been talking about her orgasm. I had expected she had done it at least once. But knowing Michael, he would only have hurt her and gotten off himself.

And then there were her eyes. I had never seen a mix between the two colors. I'm pretty sure it's because I changed her. But my horse has only black eyes and I turned him too.

Maybe it affects animals differently. But I love her eyes. They're so special and I can easily get lost while looking in them.

I looked down, still seeing my hickeys on her chest. They haven't healed because she can't heal that fast yet. But in about two weeks, if I were to give her a hickey, they would heal after a minute or so.

So I'm enjoying them while it lasts.

Tomorrow I'm taking my army to the outpost to kill off the final rogues, along with Michael's other people. After that is finished, I'll finally be able to put that chapter behind me.