CHAPTER 26

Chapter 26
Traumatized Experiences

×

I got out of my shoes and my jacket and untied my tie, leaving me in a white blouse and black pants.

I carefully walked over to her and crouched in front of her. "What's the matter, my sweet angel?" All I got in response was a sniff.

"Come to me, it's okay. I'm here now, sorry I left." She didn't move at first but then threw herself in my embrace and started crying. I positioned her in a cradle like position in my arms and moved us over to the bed. She looked so broken right now. I shouldn't have left her alone here after she had just seen her old master.

"Shh, he is gone now. Just let it out, it's okay." We stayed like that for a while, I held her close to me as she finally released her emotions.

"Would you still like to tell me what it is you wanted to say earlier?" I asked her after she had calmed down a bit. I sofly caressed her cheek.

She nodded her head and took her time before starting.

"When I was staying at his house, he would make me do a lot of things and 9 out of 10 times, I did it wrong, so he punished me. Those punishments got really bad after he had found me again after I had ran away.

After he had punished me, he would put me in a dark room that was soundproofed, so that he wouldn't have to hear me crying. He left me there till the next day and didn't give me any food or water.

I just laid there in the dark, bloody, hungry, thirsty and most of the time I blacked out." My sweet girl. What did he do to you? I thought as she was telling me that.

This made me hate him even more. She isn't a punch bag. A purpose of a blood slave is to give you blood when you're hungry, not use them as a object to release your anger on.

I gave her soft kisses on her small nose and on top of her hair, encouraging her to maybe tell me some more. Even though I wasn't sure if I wanted hear all of it.

"He also did other bad things to me." She mumbled as she hid her head in the crook of my neck.

"What bad things angel?" I felt her tears on my skin, letting me know that she is crying again.

"Um h-he did s-sexual things with m-me." A human wouldn't have heard it. She had said it so quietly. But I heard it loud and clear. I had already suspected that it had happened, but actually hearing from her myself made my fangs elongate and my eyes turn black.

"You're safe. He can't hurt you anymore. You're mine now. And nobody touches what's mine."

"I'm glad I'm yours master." She whispered to me. I smiled at that. Only she could make me smile.

"Call me Valentina when it's just us." Her head shot up at that and she looked at me, shocked.

"Really?"

I nodded and moved us further under the covers, laying down with her. I was the big spoon and held her close to me as I smelled her scent.

"Yes my pet, now sleep. We both need some well deserved rest."

I quickly changed into some more comfy clothes and stayed awake till I heard her soft snores. Then I closed my eyes.

____________________

*Evelyn's POV

I woke up, feeling a body pressed against mine. I carefully turned around and was met with the sight of my master.

I don't know why, but she makes me feel so safe. Just being in her arms makes all my worries disappear.

I couldn't believe she told me I could call her by her first name. Catherine told me the same, but this is different. She is my master and the queen.

We both told each other deeply personal information yesterday and I think we are closer then ever now.

Yesterday after she had left me, I became a bit overwhelmed with all that had happened. I didn't think I would ever see that face again and when I was finally alone, all the memories came rushing back.

The only place I could calm down a bit, was my cage. Being in there was the only thing that felt right at that moment.

-

Snuggling closer against her, I waited till she woke up.

A little later, I felt her move a bit and I moved back to look at her. As soon as she noticed me, a smile spread across her face.

"Good morning my angel, did you sleep well?" I nodded by head at her before answering my master.

"Yes mas- I mean Valentina." She laughed a bit at that and stared at me.

"I like hearing you say my name, Evelyn." I looked up at her, a bit caught off guard.

"That's the first time you've said my name."

"I know. You have a beautiful name. I should have said it sooner." My cheeks heated up at her comment.

"Let's pick out some outfits for today." She said as she got out of bed. She walked into her closet and I waited till she came back out.

She walked out in her outfit, surprisingly she didn't have a suit on. She was wearing cargo pants with leather boots and a leather jacket with a white shirt underneath.

I think she noticed my surprise face and explained to me. "I was thinking I should take an off day from being queen and we could have a nice day together. Perhaps my sister could join us?" She laid my outfit on the bed and I also got out of bed to have her dress me.

It consisted of white skinny jeans and a black t-shirt with a flannel on top. The flannel had a hood attached to it and was quite comfortable.

"Where would we go?" I asked her when we both finished getting ready.

"Maybe if you're a good girl, I will take you out of the castle and we could go on a quick trip."

"I always try to be a good girl." I mumbled, looking down at my feet.

She came over and made me look at her. "I know you are. I was just kidding." She told me assuringly.

"I know of a cabin close by. We can go there." That sounded like a nice plan. I was beginning to get excited now.

"I would like that very much." She gave me a smile and then moved to the door.

"Then we will go this afternoon. I will ask Catherine if she wants to come too. But we have to attend breakfast first."