CHAPTER 10

Chapter 10
Staying Over

×

My master walked out of the bathroom with some sleep clothes on and still wet hair. She had just a loose shirt and some shorts on.

For a moment I had to be reminded that she is the vampire queen. She looked so normal, almost ordinary with those casual clothes on. Never judge a book by its cover.

She looked around the room before her eyes landed on me. She walked over to me with her long smooth legs.

"Did you have a nice shower master?" I asked her. She stopped in front of me and mover her finger over my healing bite marks, making me shiver.

"I did, thank you for asking." She had a small smile in the corner of her mouth.

"Come, it's time to rest." I was getting a bit tired anyway. I got up from my comfortable position and crawled behind her towards my cage. I went inside and layed down, curling into a ball on the fluffy blankets.

"Sleep well my pet. Tomorrow is a new day." I closed my eyes at that and let sleep take over.

-

When I woke up, I was a bit sweaty from the bad memories, but luckily I didn't have a nightmare this time. I looked towards the bed to see my master was gone. I didn't know where she was but my cage was still locked and I started to become slightly claustrophobic. Had she just left me like this? My breathing became quicker and more sweat formed on my forehead and back.

Luckily before it got any worse, the door opened and she came back.

"What is the matter my sweet pet?" She questioned, seeing my distressed face. She quickly opened the door to the cage and took me out. She sat on the bed and brought me to straddle her with my face in the crook of her neck. It was weirdly comforting as she gently scratched my head with her black pointy nails.

"I just went to get you some food. Are you hungry?" She asked me after I had calmed down. I looked at the ground to see the two familiar bowls. Just when I was about to answer her, my belly rummbled, making me blush and look down.

She chuckled and set me down on the ground at her feet. "Go ahead, eat your breakfast."

I didn't waste any time and started eating the food. While I was eating, I heard my master walk around.

"I had the maids put some clothes for you in my closet. I will prepare an outfit for you for today." I just continued eating and drank from the water.

After I was done I looked up to see an outfit ready on the bed. The queen noticed I was done and grabbed a tissue to wipe my mouth.

"There, all clean. Now let's get you dressed. Stand for me" She said. And gave me white lace panties and bra. I quickly put them on.

She then picked up a white shirt and black denim overalls. I put them on and then she clipped the bretels to the front.

She looked over me with a satisfied expression. "Perfect."

I could feel some patting on the inside of the denim pants around my knee area, this way it would hurt less if I were to kneel.

"I have some business to attend to this afternoon, so I'm going to leave you with Samantha for a bit. You could help her with some activities." I didn't mind to be honest. This way I can get to know Sam more and pass the time.

"Before we go, I wish for an snack. You look so desirable in that cute outfit." I felt my cheeks warm up at her comment. She grew her fangs out and her eyes turned black once again.

I turned my head for her, but she grabbed my hand and bit me in my wrist instead. I whimpered again but it was bearable this time. She was right, it doesn't nearly hurt as much as the first time.

When she was finished, she licked my wrist of any left over blood and cleaned her mouth with a handkerchief. "Thank you, my pet."

We walked through the hallway and stopped at a door after a while. She knocked and the door opened to reveal Sam. She bowed to the queen and stepped aside to let us in.

"Hello Samantha. I have some business to attend to, so I'm leaving my pet with you this afternoon. I don't trust my guards with her."

"Of course my queen, I will look after her while you're absent."

"Thank you. I know I can always count on you." She said and then turned to me.

"Behave my pet. I will return."

"Yes, master." She clipped my leash off and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

I looked around the somewhat small room. It had a one person bed, a table with some clothes on it and a small closet. There were also some pictures on the walls.

I turned to look at Sam and she had a curious expression and was looking me up and down.

"What?" I asked her.

"Nothing. I think you look cute in those denim overalls. The queen has never been this interested in a slave before." I just looked down, fiddling with a loose string.

"I have to fold all these clothes. If you want, you can help me?" She said, referring to the pile on the table. I nodded and picked up a shirt.

After a bit, a vampire came to get Samantha. She had to help the other maids get the lunch food ready. Us slaves only get breakfast and dinner, so I stayed in her room and continued folding the clothes.

-

Suddenly the door opened and a vampire walked in and closed the door behind him. I think his name was Elijah. I got nervous as to why he is here and backed up a bit.

"Finally. I was waiting to get you alone." He said and walked towards me with a creepy grin. I backed up till my back touched the table.

"Is there s-something I can h-help you with sir?" I shakingly asked him. He laughed a bit and placed his hands on either side of me on the table, trapping me in between. His face was really close to me. He sniffed my neck like a dog and then breathed out, making me smell his dirty breath.

"You're like a walking desert. I swear as soon a-" He got interrupted when the door opened.