CHAPTER 44

Chapter 44
A Gentle Bite

×

The three of us were seated on the bed with Mia in between. I was about to ask her if she wanted to be our blood slave. I wanted to make it clear that it is completely her choice and I would understand if she were to decline.

Mia hadn't been assigned a job yet. One of the reasons is because of our interest to her. So I think she has some slight suspicions of what is about to happen.

I had gotten a personal collar for her and made sure it was as comfortable as possible. It's a black one with my and Valentina's initials on each side. It also has some padding on the inside. That way, it doesn't hurt. You can also adjust the collar if it happens to be too tight or loose. I hope she will be happy with it.

Another thing we had gotten her is a dog bed. Instead of her having to sleep in a cage, she will sleep in a soft spacious doglike bed on the floor. For now. Maybe things will change later on if it goes well.

"Mia, do you know why you are here?" I softly asked, starting the conversation.

She just kept looking at her lap. "I am here to serve you miss." I signed at that. I really hope that over time, like me, she will get less formal with us.

"Um, not exactly. We wanted to ask you an important question and you have to tell me if you would be open to it. But before you answer, just know that it is completely your choice, you can say no if you want to. We won't mad." I slowly said, making sure she understood.

I grabbed her chin, making her look up at me. At least she didn't look fearful. "Do you want be our blood slave?"

It was quiet for a bit. She didn't answer immediately, which was a good sign because it meant that she was really thinking about it.

"Both?" She softly said. As if not to be disrespectful at our proposition.

"Yes, the both of us would be feeding from you. It is completely safe as long as we take good care of you and keep you healthy. We would switch turns each day. I get that it is kind of unusual, and I would understand if-"

"I want to." She cut me off.

"Really? Are you sure?"

She kindly took my hands in hers and brought them to her lap. "The fact that you are asking me if I want to and not just straight up sucking me dry as we speak, makes me believe that your intentions are true. I feel like I can trust you. So yes, I agree to your blood slave." I gave her a sweet smile before looking over at Valentina. She gave me a nod, letting me know it was time for the next part.

I walked into the closet to receive the collar. When I walked back out, I saw Valentina had lifted Mia on her lap, holding her at the waist. Mia was still facing forward, so her back was against Valentina's front.

I stopped before them. "I want to give you your new collar. It shows that you now belong to the both of us."

She just bowed her head, allowing me to put it on. I looked at Valentina once more. She had a happy smile on her face. She took a hold of Mia's hair and gently lifted it up, out of the way so that I could easily put in around her neck.

After making sure it's locked and not too tight, Valentina let's go of the hair and Mia lifts her head up. She brought a hand up to feel it.

"Is is okay? Not too tight?" I asked worryingly.

"It-It's so soft on the inside. It's the most comfortable collar I ever wore." That made smile.

"I'm glad."

"Would you like to taste me now?" She then asked me. My smile immediately disappeared. I hadn't fed directly from the vain yet. What if I hurt her?

"Evelyn?" Valentina called me out of my state. "I will go first. You can observe, see how I do it. Alright?" I nodded and took a seat next to her.

I watched as her eyes turned their familiar black and her fangs came out from underneath her upper lip.

"I apologize in advance my dear, this will hurt for the first few times." She said to Mia before she bit into her neck.

I closed my eyes as I heard Mia's screams echo through the room. I hated this part. I only hope my bite won't hurt this bad. I would feel awful.

After Valentina had drank for about a minute, she pulled out and carefully licked up as much blood up from the wound as possible.

"Good girl Mia. I am proud of you, you did well." I listened to Valentina praise Mia. It only felt some time ago that I was once on the receiving end of those kind words. They had meant so much to me.

"Now I want you to take a seat on Evelyn's lap." And she did. She made her way over to me and sat down, facing me. I took a hold of her waist as softly as possible, not wanting her to feel like she was trapped.

"It will be okay master Evelyn, just enjoy my taste."

"I just don't want to hurt you." I said as I let my fangs grow and my eyes change.

"I can take it, don't worry." I took a deep breath before piercing my fangs into the other side of her neck.

I was bracing myself for the sound of the awful screams, but as I kept drinking from her, I didn't hear anything. Was I not doing it right? Had I not bitten her deep enough?

As I was confused about my thoughts, Mia softly placed her head in the crook of my neck. She was completely relaxed.

After a minute passed, I pulled out of her and looked at her with a confused expression. She was actually asleep. Not passed out or dead, asleep. I knew because her heart beat kept beating at a steady pace.

I looked over at Valentina who had gotten up to grab some tissues. "What happened? Did I do it wrong?"

"You certainly did not. I don't think it hurt her when you bit her. But I don't know why." She said as she gently wiped my mouth and then cleaned up Mia her wounds.

"You did good Evelyn. I am proud of you, you kept complete control throughout the feeding." She brought me in for a kiss and then took Mia in her arms, bringing her over to her soft dog bed that was located where my cage once was.

"I'm glad I didn't hurt her. It's what I was most worried for." I said as I approached Mia. I crouched down and carefully pulled a blanket over her.

"Now that we are finished with this, I was hoping you would want to go out on a date with me." I turned around and looked at her, chocked.

She shuckled at my reaction and brought me into her arms. "Why are you so surprised? I thought couples were supposed to do these sort of things." She smiled at me.

"I just never thought I would have the chance to do that. It took me off guard, but of course I would love to go out on a date. When would we do it?" I asked, getting excited.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." She amusingly said. I couldn't wait.