CHAPTER 18

Chapter 18
Innocent Angel

×

I left Evelyn on the bed and walked into the bathroom to start a bath. I added some lavender scented soap and walked back out.

She was still covered in the banket and hadn't moved one bit. I pulled the blanket off of her and clenched my teeth at the sight of her ripped clothes.

I quickly undressed her and picked her up, taking her to the bathroom. I slowly placed her in the bath and grabbed a towel and washcloth. Setting the towel to the side for later, I sat next to her on my knees.

Normally I have Samantha bathe my pet, but I haven't seen her for too long and considering what just happened, I'm making an exception.

After the bath filled up enough, I turned off the tap. Evelyn had relaxed a bit and was leaning with her head against the tub.

"Good girl, everything is okay now." She opened her eyes and looked at me, not saying anything. I wet the washcloth and started gently washing her. She seemed comfortable with me, which I'm happy about. I think she missed my presence too. But I can't be sure.

I wet her hair and put some shampoo in it. Then I massaged her head with my nails and made sure the shampoo was well spread before I washed it out.

I looked at the bite mark once again and was disgusted with the sight.

"I'm going to feed you some of my blood to heal the bite mark on your neck okay?" She looked down at her lap, she seemed disappointed.

I grabbed her chin and make her look at me. "What's the matter?" She looked into my now brown eyes again.

"I'm sorry master. I tried not to let him touch me but I wasn't strong enough." I sighed.

"Of course you are not. You're human. It's not your fault. Now drink please. I can't stand the sight of someone else's mark on you." I bit my wrist and held it in front of her mouth. She hesitated at first but then stuck out her tongue and shyly liked at my wrist.

She then softly grabbed my arm with her small hands and sucked some more blood from my wrist. When I saw the bite mark was almost healed up, I pulled away.

"Good girl. That wasn't so bad was it?" She shook her head, a slight blush entering her cheeks. I chuckled and wiped some blood off her chin.

"Move forward a bit so I can wash your back." She did immediately as I asked and her tattooed wings came into view.

I slowly moved the washcloth across her back, feeling the scars underneath my hands. There were a lot. She put her knees closer to her and wrapped her arms around them.

"Would you mind telling me about the wings?" She was quiet for a bit but then started talking.

"I-I got them some years back. I was  with my old master at the time." She sighed and put her head on her knees before continuing talking.

"I had been there for about two years and one day, there was an opportunity to escape. He had gone out and had forgotten to lock my cage. Of course I didn't know any better at the time and took my chance.

I actually managed to escape and made my way into town. I didn't know where I was going, but I knew I needed to get as far away from that place as possible before he came back.

I somehow survived a week and even made some money. Then I came across a tattoo shop. I wasn't normally into tattoo's but I wanted something to cover up my scars so I entered the shop.

Luckily it was owned by some sweet humans and they helped me design the tattoo before putting it on my body. They even gave me a discount, knowing I didn't have much money.

I was happy with the final product and finally started feeling like I was getting my life back.

Unfortunately I got caught two weeks later by a vampire that my old master had hired to find me.

Let's just say that it only got worse from then on. I never tried to escape again. I know better now."

I was amazed by her story. She still knew all the details. And I never suspected her to have escaped.

"I like it. It looks good on you." She turned her head at me with a surprised look.

"Really?"

"Yeah. You're my sweet innocent angel." She turned back around at that. Probably blushing again. I loved how easily I could make those cheeks burn.

I finished washing her and pulled the drain out of the bath, seeing the water start to leave the tub.

She stood up and stepped out of the bath, hugging herself. She was probably cold. I grabbed the towel and started drying her.

I decided she could wear some clothes tonight so I gave her one of my shirts. It passed just over her butt, making it look huge on her.

I was a bit thirsty but decided to drink from her tomorrow. I did miss her taste a lot while I was away. Those cold blood bags are not that great.

"You can sleep at the foot of my bed tonight. But tomorrow you have to get back to your cage."

"Thank you master." I watched as she got on the bed and curled up in a little ball. She must be tired. I'm sure she still has some blood loss from the bite.

I drank another blood bag, before I changed into a lose shirt and some shorts. I turned off the light and closed my eyes.

-

Next morning, I woke up and saw my pet still sleeping. She looked like a puppy, all curled up.

I stood up and entered my walk in closet. I first picked out an outfit for my pet. I decided on a comfortable hoodie with some leggings for underneath.

For myself, I grabbed some black leather jeans with a simple white v neck shirt and a blazer on top.

I put my hair up in a quick bun and went to wake up my pet.

"It's time to get up little one. I'm sure you're hungry." I said, stroking her head. She groaned sofly and opened her eyes.

She sat up on the bed and rubbed her eyes with her fisted hands. I got some weird feeling in my stomach but just rubbed it off.

I dressed her in the outfit I picked out, and grabbed her leash that layed on my bedside table. Clipping it on, I left the room with her, heading to breakfast.

I'm going to find out what happened to my pet while I was away.