EPILOGUE

EPILOGE
Happily Ever After

×

Two years later...

It's been two years since everything happened. It's safe to say a lot of things have changed since then.

Though the vampires are still at the top of the food chain and Valentina is still their queen, the dynamic between vampires and humans is different.

The human kind is being treated better than a couple of years ago. It's now illegal to simply drink from or kill a human against their will. But in return, all humans of 18 or older are required to donate blood once a month at a blood bank that was been built a year ago.

This way, the human population doesn't die out and the vampires keep their food.

Human slaves are still around, but there are more rules to it now. The human will get a professional inspection once every six months to make sure they are treated well. If a vampire has a record of abuse, they are not allowed to have a slave anymore. The human also needs to sign a contract that says they agree to be the vampire's slave.

Catherine has a blood slave now. Although she didn't go looking for one, it was simply a coincidence that it worked out that way.

She had been taking care of a rogue vampire problem. A small group of people, maybe five men. They had caused some trouble and she decided it had been enough. When Catherine had found them somewhere in the woods, they were 'playing' with a fragile human girl in a not so fun way.

Three of the men were laughing while the other two were beating, groping and feeding from her. Catherine could hear her screams from a mile away, hence how she found them.

She had killed all of them in a matter of seconds. They didn't know what hit them and were dead before they had any chance to fight back. She had taken the girl with her back to the mansion she had originally bought for herself to have some alone time. There, she took good care of the fragile human.

She later found out the girl's name was Luna White and she was 21 years old. Around the same age of Evelyn. The girl had been wary of Catherine at first, but over time grew closer to her. About a year later, she became Catherine's blood slave.

Evelyn her parents had been transported to another castle. More specifically Isabell her castle. They will never see their daughter again. It would just be a reminder to Evelyn of what they had done to her.

Sam is still a maid. But she takes care of the other humans in the castle now. A lot of humans are fragile and need a lot of personal care to get better. Sam decided she was going to help them as best she could after she didn't need to take care of Evelyn anymore. So you could say she is in charge of the humans' health.

Then there is Evelyn, Valentina and Mia. Evelyn and Valentina are still very happy together and Mia has gotten rather close to the two of them over these last two years.

Evelyn really helped her overcome her traumas. They could relate with a lot of things they talked about.

Evelyn has by now completely grown out of her submissive state. She doesn't feel the need to eat off of the floor anymore or that she feels like she needs to kneel for no apparent reason.