CHAPTER 32

Chapter 32
Roses Are Red

×

Three days later...

*Evelyn's POV

After master Valentina had explained some things to me three days ago, I still had some trouble adjusting. But by now I think I'm slowly getting used to it.

When we're in the presense of other vampires, we act strictly as master and pet. But in our room, things have changed quite a bit.

I'm not naked anymore and I just walk around instead of crawling. I still submit to her, just not in those ways. It's weird, but I'm adapting.

However, I have told her that I don't want all the traits of me being a pet or slave to her being taken away. I can't just turn a switch and act differently when I have lived that way for over five years.

So we made a compromise and we have come to the conclusion that we will eat breakfast in the bedroom but I will stay kneeled next to her while I eat. With dinner we will still go join the others.

I sleep in her bed now, in her arms every night and I haven't had any nightmares in a long while. She has also started to bath me and I think it's one of my favorite moments together throughout the day. The way she gently washes my body and my hair. It's one of the few times where I can completely relax and let her take care of me.

We haven't really talked about us having feelings for each other yet, but I think we're both still kind of figuring things out. I don't think it happens often that a human and vampire develop feelings for each other, much less a vampire queen. I'm still shocked that she feels the same way to be honest.

-

I was in the bedroom, reading a book in the corner of the room by the bookshelf when the door opened. I thought master Valentina had come back already but I was surprised to see Catherine walking in the room.

I was still in my morning outfit, meaning I was only wearing some panties with one of my masters shirts. I know Catherine has already seen me naked before, but it feels weird, having her in this room when I'm so exposed.

"Hey Evelyn, my sister asked me if I could check up on you. She's having a staff meeting and will be a while before she comes back." I nodded my head and closed the book. Standing up from my comfortable position, I walked up to her.

I felt sad that master Valentina wouldn't be back soon yet, but hanging out with Catherine was great to.

"Is there anything you would want to do? Perhaps we could go to the library?" I thought for a second before remembering I still had to give Sammy a gift because she had won the challenge. I had been distracted with my thoughts the last few days so I forgot.

"Could we maybe go to the garden? I was hoping to draw some of the flowers." She smiled at me and nodded her head.

"Of course we can, should we go now?" We agreed to go out and I quickly changed into some more outdoor clothing before grabbing the sketchbook and some pencils.

I walked through the garden with Catherine next to me, enjoying the fresh air and also looking for a flower to draw for Sam.

"What kind of flowers are you looking to draw?" She asked me.