CHAPTER 34

Chapter 34
Chained Once Again

×

*Valentina's POV

I was in my room, trying to pass some time to let Evelyn process everything for a bit. I still can't believe what happened.

The way she had massaged my feet and taken care of me was amazing. I hadn't told her to do any of those things but she still did it. She was so perfect and in that moment I couldn't stop myself.

I had pulled her on my lap and had started kissing her. I could feel how unsure and unexperienced her movements were, but it only made me like her more, knowing I had been the first to show her this kind of affection.

I knew she was a bit overwhelmed. It was also something rare, a vampire and human being together in such a way. So I had dropped her off at Samantha's room. I trust her and she would do her best to comfort my angel.

All of a sudden, the door opened. Samantha barged in and her head was slightly bleeding.

"Samantha? What is the meaning of this and where is my pet?"

"He took her, p-please get her back." I approached her as she dropped to her knees out of exhaustion and started crying. Something was really wrong.

"Tell me what happened, from the beginning." She took a deep breath to try and calm down and did her best to explain.

"Eve and I were talking and Sebastian had suddenly barged in. He started saying he had found a way to escape and wanted us to go with him or something. Then, next thing I know, he knocked me out as I was trying to stop him from taking her and now she's gone. I'm sorry my queen, I tried but he-"

"Stop. Drink, it'll heal you." I said as I bit my wrist and held it before her. She hesitated before taking some of my blood. Her head healed up and she looked a bit better.

"Thank you for informing me. Now go back to your room. I'll get her back." I said, trying to contain my anger that was building up.

How dare he? That dirty low life of a human. How dare he touch what is mine. When I find him, he'll wish he was dead. I let out a low growl and went looking for my sister.

I'll find you my angel, don't worry.

____________________

*Evelyn's POV

I woke up with a gasp. The last thing I remember is being in Sam's room and Sebastian knocking her out.

I looked around, trying to calm myself down. But it didn't work as I noticed I was in a cell. It smelled bad and it was cold, because I was just wearing a t-shirt and my overalls.

When I wanted to stand up and walk around, I noticed that my foot was chained to the wall with a chain. I began to get anxious and scared, not knowing what I got myself into or where I was.

-

After sitting on the small and uncomfortable bed for who knows how long, I was starting to get hungry and thought nobody was ever going to come down here.

Just then I heard a noice followed by footsteps coming towards me. They came closer and closer till the figure stood in front of me on the other side of the bars of my cell.

The footsteps belonged to Michael, my old master. He had actually managed to kidnap me. I was scared now.

"Well, well. Look at what we have here. My little whore is back." I let out a whimper and moved from the bed to a corner in the room. Not that it would help, but it was the furthest away from him that I could be in that moment. The shackle on my ankle made a noise as I moved, reminding me of its presence.

"Pathetic. I can't believe the queen is so protective of you. You're just as low as the rest of those human slaves." He said as he started opening the cell door and entered the small space.

"But now that I have you, she'll be wanting you back. So I'm going to use you to get something I've have been longing to get." He showed me his creepy smile and reached out, roughly grabbing me by my hair to drag me out of the corner. I let out a scream and started getting water-eyed.

"Shut the fuck up, I don't want to hear it." He said, before giving me a hard slap in my face. I felt the familiar red copper liquid build up in my mouth from the force of it.

I then noticed he had a pair of iron cutters in his hand and and started thinking the worst possible things. But was stopped when he turned me around, facing the ground.

Next thing I know, he had cut my collar and it fell off of my neck. I let out a cry at the realization. What will my master think?

"Keep your mouth shut. You're mine again now. At least till she gives me what I want." I suppressed my crying and tried keeping still.

"Right, now let's get rid of these ridiculous clothes, you look like a child." He grabbed a pocket knife from his jeans and started cutting up my clothing. At this point I was laying limbly on the ground, letting him have his way. There wasn't anything I could do to stop it anyway.

"Good slut. I see you're learning again. Now, I'll be back and maybe we can have some fun then okay?" I knew the question was rhetorical so I kept quiet.

I flinched as he slammed the door shut and looked at the ripped clothes laying around me, thinking if maybe I had imagined the last few weeks. I knew it was all going to go downhill soon. I guess now is that time.

-

I heard somebody approaching. I thought it was my old master again, but it turned out to be Sebastian.

"Here, some food." He pushed two bowls into my cell and awkwardly stood there, not really knowing what to say. And neither did I.

"I um, I'm sorry for what I did. But just know I didn't have a choice." Was all he said before walking away.

I waited a bit to be sure he was gone and then slowly crawled to the water and food. It was just some porridge that didn't taste all that good but I ate it anyway because I was starving.

I really don't know what to think of what Sebastian said. He didn't have a choice? Why? Did my old master force him to kidnap me? And what does Michael want from master Valentina?

I have so many questions that I would like the answer to, but right now what I want most, is to be in my master's arms.