CHAPTER 45

Chapter 45
For All Eternity

×

*Valentina's POV

I have to admit, I was a little nervous about tonight's date. That's because I am going to make us official. I have a special present for Evelyn and I really hope she will like it.

Right now I am setting everything up while she is spending some time with Mia and Samantha.

They are getting along quite well and I'm happy that she is finally in control of her abilities and hunger.

I was pretty chocked about the fact that Evelyn's bite didn't hurt Mia. But now that I've thought about it some more, I am pretty sure, just like her eyes, that I am the reason it's like that. Maybe with my power and her sweetness, it turned her into less of a monster than a vampire should be. And I am glad.

I decided to keep it relatively simple. Just a nice dinner in a quiet area inside the castle grounds. I decorated it with little lights and lanterns that I attached to a nearby tree and made the table look really nice.

Tonight, I want Evelyn to feel human again. I want to talk about our hobbies and eat some delicious food, even though we don't actually need it. And by the end of it, I hope she will know that she'll always be my angel.

I have noticed that sometimes she is a bit sad. She gets this longing look in her eyes like she is remembering something she used to do, or perhaps have.

And I know what she is missing. She is a very submissive person by heart, I know that much by now. She wants to make me proud and enjoys being praised. I also know she misses her collar.

Tonight I hope to give it back, in a way. I am going to satisfy her need and longing. But most importantly, I am going to make her happy.

-

I am on my way to receive my love from the room. She should already be dressed in a beautiful but innocent short, white dress that I had laid out with a note that said she had to wear that one to the date, already knowing it would look even better with the gift I had for her.

I was wearing one of my expensive suits that had been laying in my closet for an opportunity to be worn