CHAPTER 39

Chapter 39
Unintentional Intentions

×

I had taken a bath after we talked a little more. I was in dire need for one. Valentina had washed my hair and stayed with me. I'm glad that even though I am a vampire now, she still takes care of me.

I got dressed in the outfit she had prepared for me, which was a casual black and white striped shirt with some ripped jeans. It still felt weird, not having the collar on with it. I kind of feel like I lost my purpose.

I looked towards the door as it opened. I tensed up as I saw Sam and Catherine walking through it. I watched as their eyes looked over me and widened as they looked at my face. Thinking it was because of my fangs, I closed my mouth because of insecurity.

"Holy shit, unbelievable." Catherine said.

"I know right? Don't they look beautiful?" My sire said as she stood next to me.

I looked at them with an confused expression, wondering what they are talking about.

"It's your eyes my angel, no vampire has ever had them before."

"Really? I thought they would slowly turn red."

"I don't think so. I'm pretty sure it's because of me. I have black eyes and you're a normal vampire. I guess it got mixed."

"Eve?" I looked up at the voice. Sam had unshed tears in her eyes and she looked like she wanted to come closer, but was hesitant.

"Hi Sammy." I said, looking down and closed my mouth. All of a sudden I became self conscious. What does she think of me now? And what if I hurt her?

"I'm glad you're okay. Can I?" She motioned to come closer.

I looked at Valentina, silently asking her if it's okay. She nodded her head, but became more alert, as if to step in if needed. Feeling safe with her by my side, I walked closer to Sam and hugged her.

"I was so worried about you. You're still like my little sister okay? I don't think any different about you. You're stronger now, it's a good thing." She said as I felt a tear fall on me. I hugged her closer but then, for some reason started smelling her scent.

My gums inside my mouth started to sting and the only thing I could smell was her blood. It's like I lost all control. I felt my mouth open and came closer and closer to her neck. Luckily, before I could bite her, Valentina took me away.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to."

"Shh, everything is fine. Here, drink some more blood to calm down." She told me as she handed me another glass of blood.

After I had drank the blood and felt more in control again, I looked at Sam with guilt and she noticed immediately.

"It's not your fault Eve. I'll come back some time later to see how it's going." She gave me a genuine smile and walked out of the room with Catherine.

I was so wrapped up in my thoughts, I didn't notice Valentina approaching me until she had my cheeks in between her hands and was leaning in for a kiss.

I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around her neck, bringing her closer to me. I was ready for the next step. I trust her and know she wouldn't hurt or abuse me in that way. Or any way for that matter.

After some time, she pulled away and looked at me intensely, like she was trying to figure out if I had doubts by looking into my eyes.

"Are you sure? I don't want to continue if you're not ready. I could never forgive myself." She said as she caressed my cheek.

I leaned into her touch and stared back at her. "I promise I'm ready. I trust you. But maybe we could go slowly. I'm scared I'll have flashbacks."

"Of course, anything you want." She nodded. Valentina reached for my hand and took it into hers while leading me over to the bed.

*Sexual content

She placed me on my back in the middle of the bed and looked at me once again, searching any doubt. When she didn't find any, she began undressing me slowly, starting with my shirt.

I lifted my arms up to make it easier and watched her take it off and throw it behind her somewhere on the ground. Next, she pulled my ripped jeans off, only leaving me in the lace underwear she had given me.

That's when I really started to feel exposed. I had never been nude in front of her in such a sexual way, apart from my failed idea. I moved my arms to my front, to try and cover myself, but was quickly stopped by Valentina.

"Don't. You're beautiful, you don't need to hide yourself from me. I won't hurt you." She said as she lifted my arms above me.

She positioned herself above me and slowly leaned down. I thought she was going to bite me or take off my bra, but was surprised when she started giving me soft kisses all across my front. I took in a sharp breath because of the action.

"You okay my angel?" She softly questions as she continued her journey, leaving red marks on my body. For once, I wasn't sad or ashamed because of a mark. I was proud and happy, knowing how I got it.

Almost forgetting she asked me a question, I quickly nodded my head. As I look up at the ceiling, I heard her chuckle. I looked towards her to see her looking back at me with a smile.

"You like this?" She asked. And continued kissing me, leaving hickeys. I let out a shy 'yes' and leaned back, relaxing and focusing on her touch.

She was so careful, almost as if she were to touch me, I would break. Even though I am now a vampire. I felt glad she cared about me and was still gentle. I haven't had anyone else for so long.

After she had marked my front, she slowly reached behind my back and took off my bra, also throwing it away.

Before I could do anything, or feel embarrassed, she latched onto one of my nipples, gently taking it between her teeth and moving her tongue against it.

My back lifted up and my body started tingling with a weird feeling. I never knew that sexual activities could feel good, at least on my end. All I had ever felt before was pain.

But as I was laying here, underneath my now called sire, previous master and perhaps lover, I put all my trust into her and let her have my body. Only this time, it wasn't just her who received pleasure, it was me as well.