CHAPTER 12

Chapter 12
Unusual Animals

×

She layed down with me on top. I blushed a bit, remembering I am naked. Weirdly enough I didn't mind her holding me. I have grown to trust my master more. She isn't as bad as I thought she would be. She obviously treats me as a slave, but she's reasonable. She is way better than my old master.

The queen started scratching me with her pointy nails again. It felt so good. I calmed down in her embrace. And started feeling a bit sleepy.

"Does that feel good?" She asked me. I mumbled a 'Yes master' causing her to chuckle.

She moved her cold fingers of her other hand over my back, trailing the scars and the tattooed wings. She seemed interested in the tattoo, but hadn't questioned me about it yet.

"How about you take a nap my pet? I'll wake you when it is time for dinner." I closed my eyes, too tired to respond to her.

-

"Wakey wakey, my black winged pet" I groaned at the voice, not wanting to wake up from the peaceful nap just yet.

"It's time for dinner." My eyes snapped open at the voice I came to know as my masters.

"Did you have a nice nap? I have to say, it was quite comforting having your warm body against me." I got off the bed and kneeled down, blushing at the comment.

"I did have a nice nap master. Thank you for letting me rest." She nodded and grabbed my clothes, dressing me in the clothes I had worn earlier today.

Dinner was pretty uneventful. Apart from Elijah who kept giving me creepy glances. The padding for my knees helped a lot and it didn't hurt to kneel for the entire time. Hopefully my other clothing had this too. Although the pillow also helped.

We ate our food and when we were finished, the queen took me outside again. This time she took me to the stables. She said it would be good for me to see some new creatures. There were horses in different colors and some were way more muscled than others. They looked different.

Apart from the ordinary horses that carry the carriages, it has been a while since I last saw animals. The last time was when I still lived on the farm with my family. I love animals. They don't judge you and can be a great comfort mechanism.

My master takes me inside the stables and let's me have a look around. I hadn't noticed the stables before because it's on the other side of the castle. We stop at the far back in front of a big white horse. It was one of the muscled ones. Now that I was up close, I saw that his eyes were black like the queens.

Out of chock I stepped back, falling over my feet. Luckily, before I fell on the ground, my master caught me.

"Carefull little pet. I see you've noticed my horse. His name is Ghost." She said as she put me back on my feet.

I looked between her and the black-eyed horse. She seemed to see my curiosity and explained some more.

"The reason why he has so much muscle is because this is a battle horse, they're much stronger than regular ones. However this specific horse is special because he is also part vampire." To say I was shocked was an understatement. I had no idea that vampires you could turn animals.

"I turned him some years back. That's why he has black eyes, like mine. He only eats meat and drinks blood." She called him forward and petted his nose. They seemed to have some sort of bond with each other.

"He is sired to me so does whatever I tell him to do. If he sences danger, he will protect me." I looked at the horse in amazement. He moved his head my way, making me become nervous underneath his stare.

My master pulled me closer and grabbed my hand in one her cold and soft ones. I felt tingling feeling going through my hand. She moved my hand over to his nose and let go.

At first I didn't move, knowing full well that he could bite off my hand. But then I slowly started to stroke his forehead, feeling warmth coming from his nose.

"He likes you." My master said. I felt a small smile on the corner of my mouth. I missed animals. I slowly let go and stepped away, turning to look at my master.

"Oh! My queen. I didn't know you were going to be here. Are you going for a ride?" I suddenly heard a male voice call out.

There was a man, maybe mid-twenties. He had shoulder length, messy blonde hair and wore some old clothes with a collar, letting me know he was a slave.

"Not today Sebastian. I just brought my pet to show her my horse." She turned around to great the man. I think he was a stable boy.

"Sebastian meet my slave, Evelyn. My pet, this is Sebastian. He works in the stables and tends to the horses." The guy walked up to me and held out his hand. I looked over to my master to see her nodding her head, making me gently shake his hand. He gave me a kind smile.

"Nice to meet you Evelyn."

"You too." I whispered shyly.

My master stood behind me and possessively wrapped an arm around my waist. I looked down while she ordered the slave back to work.

"I don't like how he looks at you. You're mine. Now, we must go. I think this was enough outside time." She pulled me out of the stables and back to the castle by my leash.

We entered the queens bedroom and she locked the door behind her. I stood still, knowing she wants to take off my clothes herself.

After I was undressed once again, I crawled to my cage. I was getting a bit tired so I wanted to go to sleep.

"Is my pet tired?" She asked when she saw me sitting in front of my cage.

"Yes master. May I go to sleep?" I asked her.

"Of course. Let me open your door." She crouched next to me and opened the door to my cage. I crawled in and curled up on the soft blankets.

"Sleep well my little pet."

"Night master" I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.