CHAPTER 35

Chapter 35
Where Is My Angel?

×

Three days later...

I wake up from yet another nightmare. They've started to come back. I groaned as I tried to sit up. The bruises that covered my body hurt all over and my private area was screaming in pain. 

I don't know how much longer I can go on. He has not been holding back. I don't think master Valentina will ever find me. Or maybe she has already forgotten about me. I wouldn't be surprised if she had.

I finally managed to sit up and let out an exhausted breath. I reach for the bowl of food and ate some of it, saving the rest for later. They've only been feeding me once a day. My energy has gotten low, I'm freezing and it smells even worse around here now. It smells like my own pee, because they don't clean in here and there is no toilet. So I am forced to go somewhere on the floor, knowing I can't get rid of it. It's embarrassing and disgusting but I guess there are worse things to worry about, like when and how I am ever getting out of here.

*Trigger warning: abuse

I hear the familiar footsteps approaching and know what time it is. I crawl to the middle of the cell and kneel, waiting for him. My knees have started to scrape up and may even be infected because of the dirty floor.

He opens the cell and stands before me. "Greet me." I lean down and kiss his dirty boots. Before I can move up, he kicked me in my face. I fell to my side because of the force.

"To slow." He sits me up again by grabbing my hair and starts to unbuckle his belt. He lets his pants fall down to his feet, underwear following next. Knowing what he wanted, I went to work and started moving my mouth back and forth on his member. Of course he didn't find it good enough, so grabbed me by the back of my head and forced me to go faster and deeper, making me gag.

I'm just glad that he isn't using me in the other way because I'm still sore. I closed my eyes and tried to control my breathing.

After he had had his relieve, he continued with my daily torture. He grabbed his pocket knife and started making small cuts across my body before licking them up.

All of a sudden, I felt an excruciating pain in my head and my eyes started to burn.

____________________

*Valentina's POV

It's been three days. I have been trying to figure out what has happened and why Sebastian has taken my angel.

My patience is running thin and if I don't find her fast, my vampire side will take over.

I have ordered my guards to look for her but they still haven't found them. I don't understand how Sebastian got away. There is no way we wouldn't have found him already. He isn't that fast. Unless...

I stormed out of my office, where I have been staying in the last few days and sped to my sisters room.

"Valentina? Have you found something?" My sister has also been trying her best to find her and she is becoming unstable. We both are.

"I just had a thought." I said as I closed the door behind me.

"What if Sebastian wasn't human when he took Evelyn? It's the only way for him to have slipped through our fingers. We only searched the ground that a human could have covered. But if he was a vampire, he could have easily sped away with her." Catherine stared in front of her, taking in the information I just said.

"But who would have turned him? And when? Nobody here would turn a slave." I thought back to the last few weeks, thinking when he could have been changed without anybody noticing. Then it hit me.

"The Royal Event." We started at each other, thinking back to when it was and then both said out one word.

"Michael."

"Fuck. He must have changed Sebastian after he left." I let out a frustrated sigh. I knew I should have had him led out with some guards.

"He must have ordered Sebastian to kidnap Evelyn. He is sired to him now, so he didn't have a choice." I paced the room, thinking of what to do now.

"He must be keeping her in one of his dungeons. Who knows what sick things he's doing to her." My sister stood up and approached me.

"We'll get her back. Now that we know where she is, we'll think of a plan to save her."

"We don't have time to think of a plan dammit! She's been gone for three days, I need her back. I need my angel back." I punched the wall beside me, making my sister slightly flinch as some pieces of the wall fall to the ground and a permanent hole was left behind.

"I know you want her back, I want her back too. But we need to be smart about this. He obviously wants something from you because he wouldn't have gone through all this trouble for a slave he had returned in the past." I took a breath to try and calm down and thought of what he could possibly want.

Then I started laughing, of course. The throne. He want to sit his stupid ass on my throne and has taken the one thing I care about to get his way. Well I'll be dammed if I'm going to let him have his way this easily.

The only thing he's getting out of this, is a detached head.

"He wants the fucking throne, obviously." Realization took over my sister.

I need to think of a way to get her back, now. But I don't even know which dungeon she's in. I would need to know her location to get her out and her trail has long gone cold.

My mind started to fill with memories of her and these last few weeks, I needed her back, not only so that she's safe but also so I don't lose my humanity that she has managed to bring back.

That's when I felt an excruciating headache and my eyes started to burn. Then my eye sight went black. I didn't know what was happening at first and I could hear my sister calling out for me. But it sounded far away.

All of a sudden, I could see again. But I wasn't in my sisters room. I was in a cell. I tried to move but couldn't. It was like I was looking through somebody else's eyes.

I heard two voices, one screaming and crying and the other telling that voice to stop. That's when I realized I was looking through Evelyn's eyes. Michael did have her. He was cutting her up and feeding from her. I could see all the bruises and blood on her naked body and it enraged me. Even more because he was right in front of me and I couldn't do anything to stop him.

I quickly looked around for a sign or anything else that would tell me where they were. Luckily right before my vision went dark again, I had noticed a flag hanging against the wall outside of the cell. It was from one of the outposts that he owns.

I took a deep breath as I came back to my sisters room, she was looking at me with worried eyes.

"I know where she is."