46. End - Melting your hearts

One..two..three..

click, click

Wang Yibo rushed towards xiao zhan who was smiling as he stood between the falling petals of cherry blossom tree while yibo, all the time was standing behind the tripod to click few pictures of his beloved husband.

Wang yibo hugged his husband from the back as he turned his face up to kiss the cherry lips while the camera captured the beautiful moment owing to the fact that a timer was set up for 10 seconds beforehand.

Xiao Zhan smiled shyly and grabbed yibo's hands as they settled on the mat that was spread on the green grass, right below the cherry blossom

Xiao Zhan smiled shyly and grabbed yibo's hands as they settled on the mat that was spread on the green grass, right below the cherry blossom. As xiao zhan was busy taking out the cheese sandwhiches and other snacks out of the picnic basket he prepared, yibo was busy showing him the clicked snaps to add to the frames already hanging on their bedroom wall.

Xiao zhan shook his head watching his husband all excited, looking at his pictures in wonder. He hasn't changed. In the past one year, they spent together, Wang yibo used every chance he got to show his love and admiration for the other while xiao zhan reciprocated every feeling with an utmost dedication! They both have proved that even with many obstacles in your way, the one who has never left your hand once, will find their way back to you!

I now have realised that Wang yibo had never left my hand. He made a sacrifice. He has always sacrificed for me. He didn't want me to be alone and cold, so he left to give me time in order to strengthen my relationships with other around, he gave me enough time so that I could clear the storm that clouded my head, so that I could end all the grudges and forgive everyone. Even if he forgot me, his heart always knew that I was the one for him. He was always there, yes he was...

Actually Wang yibo's grandpa, Wang rong decided to tell everything to his grandson, including all the past and whatever happened with xiaozhan, it lead to a panic attack followed by a flashback when yibo recalled everything and couldn't help but blame himself. He decided to follow xiaozhan to chongqing to share a part of the other's pain. But he didn't know what to say! The words remained seated on the tip of his tongue but couldn't slip out until xiaozhan chose to leave.

But that fateful ring proved to be the answer to all of their questions! The ring mended and united the broken them!

Wang yibo was busy placing soft kisses to his husband's face when he pulled his phone out as he received a text. He frowned as he read the text silently "Sir you will be needed in the meeting this evening! It's really important!"

The lines on yibo's forehead deepened as he typed a reply "I already told you that I am not available today! Fill in as my replacement!" He won't leave. Xiaozhan usually never whines, but it was the first time that he desperately wanted to go on a picnic date.

"Baby are you sure you don't have a meeting today? You are recieving a lot of texts." Xiaozhan pouted and played with his fingers sadly.

"No I don't. And no deal is more important than your happiness" Wang yibo smiled and kissed that pout. He knew if xiaozhan got to know about that meeting, he would surely make them head back.