31. The unexpected encounter

Xiao Zhan turned around and looked at the person who was now holding his waist. The stranger was handsome and had sharp eyes and thin lips. He was wearing nice earrings which were complimenting his denim jacket. He had a small smile on his thin lips and was looking a total badass with his free falling ragged light golden fringes, covering both sides of his forehead.

He chuckled awkwardly and removed the stranger's clutch around his waist.

"Are you hurt somewhere?" The stranger asked him in concern.

"No" Zhan said with an impassive look before staggering his way again.

"Aiyaah looks like you are drunk. But don't you think you should atleast thank your saviour?" The stranger followed him continuously while blabbering.

Zhan kept walking without giving him a single glance. He snorted in irritation but kept walking.

Why this person was trying to invade his privacy! He has just saved him from falling and if he were to fall it wouldn't have hurted that much.

"Aiyaahh you just have a pretty face but you are nothing more than a brat! What a waste!"

What the heck! It's enough! Who is this person to call him a brat.

Xiao zhan stopped before turning around in a fury and hissed in anger "What the fuck do you need! I am not saying anything doesn't mean I can't so just piss off. Don't ruin my mood". Squinting his eyes, xiao zhan started walking to reach the end of the road.

"Eh! You are so mean. I talked to you very politely but you didn't even say thanks. Uwuuuuuu you are so bad. Your lover will definately leave you and never come back if you don't change your attitude uwuuuuuu" the stranger started whining and crying while sitting in the middle of the street.

Xiao Zhan stopped in his tracks when he heard his last words. They pierced his heart and he supported himself against a car which was parked aside.

He was actually left behind due to his attitude.

His lover has actually left him..

His eyes soften due to the building tears and he looked at the whining boy who was sitting stubbornly in the middle of the narrow street. He walked towards him and crouched down in front of him.

Tilting his head he talked "Do you even know your words can hurt other people?"

"Huh? Are you talking to me?" The boy pointed his finger towards himself with widened eyes.

Zhan rolled his eyes as he wanted to crush the person who was acting so dumb.

As if he was talking to a ghost hmmph!

"Why are you sitting here like a two year old child? Are you waiting for a car to come and pass over your small body?" He smirked while teasing him.

"You-" the boy narrowed his eyes but no words came out of his mouth. He stood up and dusted off his pants before glaring back. He was about to say something when zhan stopped him.

"Thanks for helping me earlier and sorry for my bitchy attitude. Actually- umm- I was slightly stressed" he said while looking down. Bowing slightly he left the boy with agape mouth.

The stranger boy followed his steps before grabbing his wrist. Xiao Zhan stopped but frowned when he saw the other person smiling at him with twinkling eyes.