24. The untold truth

"z...zhan" yibo opened his red, teary eyes to see Zhan who was caressing his slapped cheek with his soft palms.

"Bobo does it hurts hm?"

Wang yibo genuinely smiled and ruffled zhan's hairs. Smiling back, zhan peck his both cheeks and giggled.

"I love you xiao zhan. I can't bear to lose you baby! I will die without you!" Yibo confessed in a hurt voice with teary eyes.

Xiao Zhan, after hearing yibo's confession, joined their lips for few seconds and replied with their lips still in a slight contact "Then don't ever lose me! I love you too Wang yibo!" Zhan knew how much yibo was hurt due to his family but sadly he couldn't be of any help. It was so difficult for him to see yibo in that state with teary eyes and swollen cheek, he hugged him tightly for the other definately needed a warm hug.

They were cuddling with Zhan sitting on yibo's lap while his head was on yibo's chest and the latter was caressing his back lovingly. Yibo didn't tell him about his father asking them to break up and didn't let out his frustration in front of him too. He didn't want to make him stressed and sad when it was the first time he visited their house.

"Xiao Zhan"

"Mn?"

"I am sorry"

"Why?" Xiao zhan pulled back from the hug and cupped yibo's cheeks.

"You had to see all that drama..I didn't know it.."

"Sshh" Zhan shushed him with his index finger and smiled "why are you sorry bobo? You are my boyfriend and how much I want to be with you in your happiness, I want to accompany you in your tough days as well."

Yibo felt emotional and hugged Zhan again "I am so lucky to have you all for myself!" He kissed his head and carried him to the bed. Helping him to sit, he himself laid on zhan's lap. Xiao zhan chuckled on yibo's antic but started caressing his hairs and massaging his forehead.

"I want to sleep in your lap!"

"Sleep! I am here!" Zhan smiled and yibo closed his eyes to enjoy zhan's pampering. Soon carman lee sent some snacks for them and they ate while talking. After few hours yibo sent him back in his car after instructing Jenny and his driver. He wanted to go by himself but zhan being a stubborn guy didn't let him and asked him to rest.

He was smiling and chatting with Zhan who just left few minutes ago as he already missed the guy but got startled when he heard a knock at the door of his room. Keeping his phone aside, he asked the person to come inside.

"Brother!" Yibo shouted excitedly and ran towards hai kuan to grab his hands.

"How are you yibo?"

"Brother you are back!"

"I heard about what happened! Umm where is xiao zhan?"

"I sent him back few minutes ago! Umm.. Dad...He asked me to ..break up with him " Yibo said with a gloomy face and Kuan felt bad for him. Sighing he asked him to join him for a drink. They went to an expensive drinking place and booked a vip chamber there. Entering, they sat and the staff presented their best liquor to them. Ordering more wine, they both gulped few shots before Kuan decided to initiate a conversation.

"Yibo! Dad has...his own reason for doing all this!"

"What? What reason does he have except that he is a homophobic and can't accept his son as a gay" yibo chuckled bitterly and drank few more shots. He started feeling high but still had enough control over himself!