14. The new feeling

It's sunday and zhan decided to go for shopping with yanli. After a lot of pestering by their stubborn brother they agreed to go to one of the famous and expensive malls because their father and brother provide more than enough for them but they don't like wasting money and boasting about their richness. After getting everything they needed to buy, they both realised that they are really very hungry and decided to have their lunch in the Macdonald.

Zhan ordered a sichuan double chicken burger with a glass of cold drink and yanli ordered taro pies with red bean boba tea. They were waiting for their orders while chatting about different things merrily. Their peace was disturbed by a phone call from yanli's fiance yuchen. Yanli was about to answer but zhan whined that this was their's time , and he won't let that peacock snatch it away to which yanli softly laughed and patted his head "How old my zhanzhan is?"

"For shijie, zhanzhan is three years old" he smiled with his buck teeth showing his three fingers and yanli cooed at her brother's cuteness. She answered the call and Zhan as a playful boy, got bored soon. So he looked outside the big transparent glass window adjacent to their table. The view of the whole street got his interest and he started giggling at different things he saw. A mom was dragging her child out of the toy store but the child was crying and trying to pry out of his mother's hold. He was already carrying a lot of toys but he wanted more. Next there was an old man who was nagging a bunch of school students, maybe for bunking their classes. And there were a couple who were walking while eating from one icecream cone. But his brows furrowed when his eyes fall on a familiar figure.

'Yibo what is he doing here? And who's that with him?' he questioned in mind when he saw yibo carrying a lot of shopping bags and there was a beautiful woman beside him. It seemed that lady was whining and laughing all the way and yibo happily reckoned with her every wish. A different burning feeling rose in zhan's chest and he averted his gaze by giving mini glances to the leaving duo time to time. His smile faded, and he was angry with yibo. "You are so mean yibo. That day you told me that i am the only one you love, and here you are flirting with others, now you tell me how to trust someone who claims to love you, and why should i? Hmmph" he ignored the feeling as their orders arrived but yanli was still busy with her fiance 'I wonder what's so good about him' he mouthed her to cut the call but she shrugged off and continued.

'Seriously!! Everyone is so busy with their partners.' his mood was disposed off , and he ate his burger but then the taste doesn't felt good. "My mood to eat is completely gone" he complaint silently and swallowed the burger with difficulty by the help of coldrink.
___________________________________

At Wang's residence:-

"Mom..i..i"

"What happened dear, what did the doctor say? Is everything alright" Mrs Wang panicked because her daughter in law was not feeling well from few days so Haikuan took her to doctor today.

"Mom..dad you are going to be grandparents soon." She blushed and gave the good news to the Wang family.

"I will be a grandpa...I will be a grandpa soon... you hear honey...we are going to become grandparents" Mr Wang jumped in happiness and hugged his elder son Haikuan.

"Congratulations Kuan ge and Saozi, I am so happy for you" yibo hugged his brother. Today is a happy day for Wangs as they were expecting a little bunbun soon. Cries of a small baby will be heard after a long time in the family. Their hearts swelled with happiness and they will take good care of Ying Yue from today. They will not allow her to do any tiring work, and they will hire more servants for the other things while carman lee (Mrs. Wang) will take care of the food.

"Mom baby wants me to go for shopping and wants me to eat a lot of pastries too." Ying Yue demanded and whined due to her pregnancy hormones.

"Baby but you should rest. I will take you some other day and I will order your pastries now". Haikuan tried to make her understand.

"No..no baby wants me to go now." She whined again and now with tears in her tired eyes. Haikuan's heart clenched on the site of his beloved tears so he decided to fulfill her wished then and there. But an important call from the office messed everything as his physical appearance was required immediately, he had no choice but to leave. Then yibo volunteered to take his sister in law to wherever she wants to go and whatever she craves for. Both left after having a light lunch to the mall to buy some baby's stuff with some other things and a lot of pastries.

Yibo's pov:-

I am so happy today. My Saozi and my brother are going to be parents. A small baby will call me uncle and I will love and spoil the little one a lot. Saozi wanted to go for a shopping and ge due to his office couldn't go, so I took her with me. How can I not? She is like my mother and sister. From the two years she has become the part of our family, she took care of me like a mother and a caring sister. It's really difficult for me to hide things from her, but now as she is preggy I will never let her take any kind of stress.

"Bo now I am going to have two children"

"Huh? Are you expecting twins Saozi?" I shouted in excitement and happiness.

"Ahh no..noo my first child is you bobo. You are no less than a five year old for me hahhaha"

"Saaaooozzii" I whimpered and she laughed some more. I felt good watching her happy and fine.

At night:-

Today was really a good day, i saw my bunny's message which made me beyond happy. But I read it late because my Saozi was playing games in my phone and I was working in my laptop on a college project.

Little bunny🐰
So how was your day?
Recieved- 9:55pm

You

It was good. Yours?

Sent - 10:45pm

Little bunny🐰
Mine too.You must be tired, you should sleep now...goodnight.
Recieved- 10:46pm

"Ehh..how do he know that I am tired. Maybe our hearts are connected with an invisible string hehehheh." I chuckled and went to sleep because I was really tired.

End of pov

"You...firstly you replied so late and now really went to sleep that to be without wishing me back. Must be busy with your new fling. Hmmph." Zhan too went to sleep as he was tired from all the thinking.