42. 'Before the snow' party

The cold moon lost against the warmth of the sun resulting in a daybreak. The sun drove the winter night away scattering it's own shine all over. Two handsome boys were still in their dreamland when a loud ringing of the phone which was lying at bedside table woke one of them up.

Wang yibo moved his hand blindly over the table to pick up the call. He cursed when heard a loud voice from the other side of the call..

"Wang yibo wake up and get ready. We are throwing 'before the snow party' today in evening. So come out and help us" Hao Xuan shouted excitedly making yibo groan in annoyance.

"What the hell this 'before the snow party' is?"

Xiao Zhan, on the other hand, started squirming in bed hearing faint sounds and feeling some movements. Also, peering sunrays forced him to open his eyes. But giving a last try he turned around and decided to continue his sleep until he felt that he is sleeping in someone's arms.

What the actual shit..

He opened his eyes to see yibo on a call, staring at him as his arm was caged under zhan's head while his legs were straddled by zhan's legs. Xiao Zhan stared back in shock as their heartbeats rose up. Xiao Zhan felt a rush of heat towards his cheek, turning it red like a tomato.

"Aish it's going to snow soon. So we named it as party before the first snow hehe"

Wang yibo sighed and cut the call after humming in a reply. He cleared his throat before he stuttered.

"We s-slept like this l-last night while watching movie. We should get up now" his voice was as soft as whisper making xiao zhan feel ticklish in his heart and belly. Xiao zhan looked down and nodded as he moved away from yibo.

"S-sorry for..."

"No need to be sorry. It wasn't your mistake"

"Hmm"

***

Everyone gathered in the backside of their small hotel where the party was held. Other people staying in the hotel too joined them as they invited everyone around. Wang yibo and xiao Zhan prepared themselves and entered the area. Seemed like they both were twinning tonight. Everybody was in awe watching them walking elegantly. They both were looking like a feast, perfect and hottest couple among them.

Meng ziyi and mingmei squealed while jiyang and hao xuan clicked their pictures

Meng ziyi and mingmei squealed while jiyang and hao xuan clicked their pictures. Jiang Cheng, smiled as to how much they were looking good together. It seemed that the awkwardness between them has reduced a lot and they have grew a bit closer too. Earlier he was the only one who was against the idea of making them stay in a single room but now it seems that the decision was not bad. It's time he needs to reduce his grumpiness now.

The party started and loud music and mouthwatering foods were served around. Everyone was enjoying the party while xiao zhan and wang yibo were dragged away by their friends. Yibo felt empty beside him, his eyes kept searching someone around.

"Now it's time for more celebration. Let's play truth and dare" ziyi shouted gathering her friends attention. Though Wang yibo wasn't interested but still he nodded as there was nothing good in arguing with ziyi. He could see his reputation as a CEO saying goodbye to him today.

After a series of truths and dares the bottle stopped at Wang yibo and he chose truth.

"Do you like someone in 'that' way?" Yubin asked earning a glare from wang yibo.

"Mn. I guess yes" he glanced at xiao zhan who was gawking at him with widened eyes. 'do he like lisa' he thought.

"Who..who?" Ziyi chimed in excitedly.

"He didn't ask me to say the name." Wang yibo smirked and shrugged before spinning the bottle again.

Ziyi squinted her eyes and frowned in annoyance. Xiao Zhan too pouted and looked down. Wang yibo glanced at him again and wanted to coax him. He wanted to sit with zhan but these damn people dragged him in the opposite chair.

Now after few more stupid, funny dares the bottle stopped at xiao zhan. To escape from embarassing questions he chose dare.

"Eat this one noodle with anyone among us of your choice. One end will be in your mouth and other will be in your partner's okay?"

Xiao zhan cursed and started looking at everyone with a pout. Wang yibo on the other hand, curled his fingers in a fist watching Zhan looking at everyone in order to choose except him.

Xiao Zhan pouted again and bit his lower lip as he whispered "Mr. CEO"

"Whom?" All of them shouted at the same time making xiao zhan flinch.

"Wang yibo" he said again quietly.

Wang yibo smiled for a second before he cleared his throat. Taking an end of the noodle in his mouth he waited for xiao zhan to take another one.

The distance between their lips shortened as they kept eating the noodle. They both felt heat rushing in their bodies and their hearts drummed loudly inside their chests. But soon everything came to an end as they break off the noodle when the distance left between their lips was few millimetres.

The last dare ended on xiao zhan and he was asked to sing a song owing to the fact that he had an enchanting, beautiful voice. He went in front of them and took the mic to sing. His eyes darted towards the man for whom he was singing that night. His eyes were saying millions of things, his emotions and his feelings, all of it was evident in them.

🎶You fill up my senses
Like a night in a forest
Like the mountains in springtime
Like a walk in the rain
Like a storm in the desert
Like a sleepy blue ocean
You fill up my senses
Come fill me again🎶

Wang yibo's eyes got teary as he heard the lyrics and he felt that zhan was pouring all of his longings and love in the song. He felt like xiao zhan was singing with his heart.

🎶Come, let me love you
Let me give my life to you
Let me drown in your laughter
Let me die in your arms
Let me lay down beside you
Let me always be with you
Come, let me love you
Come love me again🎶

Xiao zhan ended the song while small sobs left his mouth. Everyone rushed towards him and hugged him, patting his back to calm him down. Wang yibo took a deep breath and held zhan's hands before taking him away.

.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the late update. Next chapter will be uploaded soon too, maybe tomorrow.