36. Flashback- 2

Xiao Zhan served himself and sat on a chair in the big dining hall which was meant for all the inmates. He picked up the plastic chopsticks in order to eat. He picked up a piece of the boiled cabbage but halted when rush of memories flooded his mind.

Flashback - 2

Xiao Zhan woke up when golden rays shined on his beautiful, angelic face, drifting him out of his dreamland. Baffled about what had happened last night, he abruptly turned around to confirm if it all was real or not.

Turning around, his eyes widened in shock when he saw yibo sleeping soundly beside him. With one hand still wrapped around zhan's smooth curves, yibo was still holding his possession in sleep. Xiao Zhan smiled and bit his lower lip in embarrassment.

"He proposed me last night. I don't know how to face you from now on" he whispered and blushed at his own thoughts. He lifted his hand to caress yibo's smooth, warm cheeks while his eyes trailed yibo's bare chest. Bringing down his hands, xiao zhan caressed yibo's abs while gulping down nervously.

"Satisfied enough bunny?" Yibo spoke groggily while hugging the shocked bunny laying beside him. Xiao Zhan gasped but hugged him back very tightly.

"Did you sleep well Baobei? Is it still paining hm?" Yibo asked in concern rubbing zhan's back gently.

Zhan blushed and drew unknown patterns on yibo's chest before answering "I slept well, thanks to you. I slept like this after a very long time. No, it's not paining anymore, it's just slightly uncomfortable..." He paused before calling him "Yibo..".

"Mn?" Yibo patted his back while they snuggled more into each other's arms.

"Hungry!" He whined and his stomach growled at the same time proving the authenticity of his demand.

"Okay okay bunny. I am going to cook for us alright. What about some fish soup and fried rice?"

"Mn okay" xiao zhan's mouth watered when yibo mentioned the name of the dishes he was going to cook and he nodded in affirmation but he frowned when a thought striked him "But when did you learn cooking? Are you sure it would be edible?"

"Hahaha wooseok taught me some basic cooking as we sometimes used to cook for us three"

"Oh I understand. But yibo, what about me teaching you more nice cooking secrets and skills? I am sure I am better than him!" Zhan said with an adorable pout.

"There's no need to be jealous of anyone zhanzhan, of course my baby is the best. And...eh you can teach me many things in bed too..."

"You.." Zhan narrowed his eyes and shot him a glare.

Yibo laughed and tickled him until there were tears in zhan's eyes. They washed up together and went to kitchen to cook for them, more like Zhan nagging yibo to be quick as he was dying from hunger.

Yibo made zhan to sit on his lap as he was going to feed him by his own hands. He took a spoonful of the hot soup, blowed it to cool it down before feeding zhan affectionately. Xiao Zhan ate happily and fed yibo in return.

"Mmm tasty! Yibo you are great" xiao Zhan showed him a thumbs up while moaning at its taste.

"Xiao Zhan..." yibo kept the now empty bowl aside and called him.