38. Flashback- 4

I'll search the universe

Until I find you again

I wont let go,not even of these small memories

Our memories are engraved into the seasons

They come and go several times but I still call out to you.

Because that's what love is

Because that's love...🎶

Flashback - 4

They reached the place where the caller asked them to. It was an abandoned building in a secluded place. Looking at each other, they held each other's hands and assured one another with a small forced smile. They walked further but got confused when couldn't see anyone there.

"Waiting for me?" A deep voice startled them and the voice felt somewhat familiar.

They turned around but frowned when saw a group of five gangbangers standing with hockey sticks in their hands. Their faces were covered with black masks with only eyes exposed.

Wang yibo closed his fists as his anger hightened with each passing second. He gritted his teeth and scowled impatiently "Where is Li Xian?"

"What's the rush!" One of the goons mocked him. Wang yibo eyes turned red as he wanted to rip their souls away. He smirked before he sneered "Why? Need some beating first?"

"Hahahahahaha so this mighty wang gonna beat us ..oww we are so scared" they all laughed before one of them spoke again "But this mighty Wang yibo is so stupid. Why would we need that small helpless child when we have this bigger fish with us! BRING THAT LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT OUT"

Xiao Zhan gritted his teeth and his body trembled in anger.

A man with covered face brought over the crying Li Xian. He was dragging the little child by his hands harshly and Li xian's face was swollen due to continous crying.

"Baby!" Xiao Zhan called him out and spread his arms widely for him to hug. Wang yibo gnashed his teeth together when saw his nephew's poor condition.

"Uncle" li xian tried to struggle but the man didn't let him go. Instead his grip became more tight and little boy cried in pain.

"Ahan not so fast babe. We have some old matters to settle off, my sexy kitten".

"Xiao zhan's eyes widened in realisement when he heard their leader again. The man came forward and removed his mask and revealed himself while a smirk kept plastered on his face.

"Alec?" Wang yibo whispered but clutched his fists tightly on the site of the jerk.

"Yes Alec, you remember me! Wow! Nice! Then you must remember the slap you landed on my cheeks years ago, the humiliation I had to go through only because of you. I really tried hard to find you but I found you now. Ahh I am so happy today, I will be avenged hahahaha" he laughed like a madman and added "And my sexy kitten, I had already apologized many times but you never acknowledged me, okay, now bear the consequences, pay with your body" he licked his lips seductively and tried to touch zhan's face but he dodged it making him more angry.