27. The Fox and the Angel

Xiao zhan was welcomed by sharp and curious gazes of his dad when he came back. "Where did you went so early Zhan?" Jiang fengmian asked sharply and blocked his way.

"To Wang Yibo, he was not well"

"Why? Why him? You know what his family.."

"I know everything dad!" He said in a usual way earning a gasp from his father.

"Ho-how do you know zhan? Who told you?"

"Mr. Wang rong himself. You didn't tell me anything till now, you all kept me in dark until now dadda, so he himself did" zhan answered making Jiang fengmian frown in anger.

"Why? Why did you met him or anyone from that family? What relationship do you have with wang yibo?" He yelled and shook zhan's shoulders in anger. Zhang jing and yanli too came out of their rooms and tried to stop Jiang fengmian.

"He was the one who saved me dadda. I now know he saved me that day. And about yibo, i am helplessly in love with him that I couldn't stop myself to see his condition once. We broke up but I couldn't help it dadda" zhan broke down and zhang jing hugged him tightly while yanli stroked his hairs gently.

"It's good that you broke up with him yourself. And now you won't go anywhere until I allow you to. Yanli ..take him..and lock him inside his room"

"But dad.." yanli protested but kept her mouth shut when Jiang fengmian glared at her. Xiao Zhan cast was downcasted in shame and he was scratching his palms in fear.

"NOW..." Yanli sobbed and was about to take zhan when Jiang Cheng arrived back from chonqing and stopped her.

"What are you doing dad? You know he is not well, he is having panic attacks and still you are torturing him like this." Cheng snapped in frustration and took zhan with him inside his room.

In the room:-

"What happened to yibo? And what did his grandpa told you?" Cheng asked gently and xiao zhan hugged him and told him everything that had happened with him. Jiang Cheng, after making the exhausted Zhan eat and asleep, left for the hospital to pay a visit to yibo.

Meanwhile in the hospital's private ward, yibo's parents came to visit him. His grandpa couldn't come due to health issues. Only one person was allowed at a time, so after Carman who left after feeding him lots of fruits and healthy stuffs , Wang zhou talked to him for few minutes and was about to leave when yibo stopped him.

"Dad! How could you do that to the one you loved so much? How could you support and accept such cruelty dad?" He asked in a tired voice with closed eyes.

"Yibo...I heard from hai kuan that you two broke up!" Wang zhou asked softly with moistened eyes.

Yibo abruptly opened his eyes and glared at him before answering "Yes we did and it doesn't concern.. ."

"So can you do such a thing with him just because he broke up with you?" He asked but left quietly before yibo could have said anything further.

Yibo was so much confused due to his dad's statement but his mind diverted when Jiang Cheng entered the room and took a seat beside his bed.

"Cheng you are here, aren't you angry with me? About what my fam.."

"Shh yibo you don't need to say anything, i know everything still I befriended you because you are a good person. You are my best friend and are very special to me." Cheng said and smiled to comfort him.