8. I want you

Yibo entered the washroom behind zhan and his heart broke on the site. Zhan was back facing the door and was sobbing at a corner. He locked the door carefully and back hugged the person he was dying to talk to since morning. Zhan on contact flinched for a moment but soon tried to wriggle out from the tight hold as he sensed the presence of the person whom he calls his best friend. "Leave me yibo *sniff* you are so mean, don't ever talk to me" yibo tightened his hold on the latter's waist as he couldn't control himself when he asked him not to talk to him anymore. Soon he composed himself as he don't want to pour out the 'store' of his anger and insecurity on the pure hearted boy now.

"Zhan baby I am so sorry. Please let me explain...please" his voice was sad and desperate which made the poor soul stop his struggling.

"O..Okay tell me" yibo felt happy as zhan was ready to hear him out. He left zhan's waist and made the boy face him. "Zhan actually i..i thought you were mad at me due to all those comments and you didn't even tell me you were running late today nor did you reply my texts last night ..so I..I thought you don't want to keep any relationship with me anymore. That's why I lost my cool. I m sorry zhan i know i acted like a jerk but i really don't want to lose you."

"Pffftttt..hahahahahahah" Zhan couldn't stop his laugh after hearing yibo "Yibo ..first of all..I am okay with all those comments, yes i am an introvert but i am not stupid, they were trying to have some fun, and why would i be mad at you for such reason, it's not like you have done anything wrong. Secondly, I didn't reply last night because my mom came to check on me and i fell asleep on her lap and how could i inform you mr. yibo, i don't have your phone number yet, so how could I even call you, moreover just check your weibo." Reality strucked yibo and he fished his phone out and saw zhan's texts in the chatbox where he even mentioned about him being late today "I ..I forgot to check my phone..I was angry" yibo looked down in shame.

"It's okay but you..you don't even trust me, you didn't even try to talk about it and you just made your assumptions right away and when i tried to talk, you chased me away rudely ..you are so mean yibo ..don't talk to me" soon tears made their way again from zhan's eyes and he walked towards the door to get away.

Yibo held his wrist and grabbed him into a tight hug "I am sorry zhan...I will never do that again..I will always talk with you first before concluding. Please don't cry and don't go away from me. This was my first and last mistake, I promise. Please stop crying baby" yibo wiped zhan's tears and kissed his forehead "now now come and wash your tear stained face" he took him to the sink, opened the tap and helped Zhan to wash his face. He took his handkerchief and wiped zhan's wet face. "I am sorry baby please forgive me, I will never be rational from now on ..please" .

Zhan already forgave him when yibo explained himself . He understood what yibo felt was just jealousy and possessiveness towards his best friend. Actually he was happy seeing yibo's cute and jealous side but what hurted him the way yibo behaved with him, he could have talked it out nicely but he felt happy the way yibo apologised and handled the situation.
"It's okay bobo you don't have to be jealous from others, I am just your best friend okay?" he smiled and hugged yibo again. "Ehh yibo but why have you locked the door, what will other people think if they saw us alone here hm?"

"How can I let those little punks see your vulnerable side huh? And Zhan keep this one thing in your mind, I don't want any other person to be the reason of your tears hm? And yes I am jealous and possessive for you so remain mine hm? " Zhan nodded and hugged him again burying his face in the crook of yibo's warm neck.

"Give me your phone." Zhan confusedly gave his phone to yibo "Tsk unlock it baby" Zhan unlocked the phone through the finger print sensor "Good" Yibo dialled his number and gave the phone back. "Now baby you can inform me every important thing that I need to know, or you can call me anytime whenever you want to talk about anything" they were still hugging each other.

"Why do you call me baby?" Zhan asked with a muffled voice with his face was buried in yibo's chest.

"Because you are a little bunny" yibo chuckled and wrapped his hands more protectively around Zhan.

After few more minutes of hugging and yibo kissing zhan's forehead from time to time, they broke the hug and decided to go back to the library to complete their notes. Zhan went first and yibo stayed a little longer in the washroom to calm his mind.

He stood in front of the mirror and washed his face "I know what I want now, finally I have cleared all my feelings and confusions that were driving me crazy. I finally know why I was feeling jealous and possessive towards you, I finally understood why I don't want you to share with others, now it's clear to me zhan what i want actually..I WANT YOU and only you" he smiled before going back to his waiting bunny.