26. If i could hold you once again

Wang yibo left xiao zhan's mansion and wiped his tears. He inhaled the fresh air and sorted his thoughts. Calling a taxi, he went straight towards his home. On reaching home, he found everyone sitting in the living on sofas except his mom. She must be in the kitchen, he thought. He wanted to talk about something important as he took a major decision but didn't want to stress Ying Yue due to her fragile condition.

In order to send her inside he approached her while holding a paperbag "Saozi see what I have bought for you. You love these cupcakes right? Here take this and have them as much as you want hm." Yibo smiled and handed the paperbag to Ying Yue.

Ying Yue sensed the situation and was pretty sure that something was off with her brother in law which he was hiding from her. She pulled a sullen face and asked him in a concerned voice "Yibo..are you okay? Why your eyes are red and you are so messy? Are you perhaps sick somewhere? Why are you sending me away?"

"Ahh Saozi I am just tired and want to rest. Please here take it and eat something." He slightly and softly pushed her towards the stairs with a smile. Ying Yue pouted but drooled when the sweet aroma of cupcakes entered her nostrils. Her pregnancy has made her more foodie and moody. She went inside her room and started devouring her favourite cupcakes.

Yibo sighed as he finally succeeded in convincing his Saozi. He didn't want her to be stressed or listen whatever is going to happen today. She was pregnant and it's not good for her and the baby to have irrelevant stress or go through dense situations.

He took a deep breath before approaching his grandpa, Mr Wang Rong who was already looking at him intensely. "What did you got grandpa?"

"What *cough* do you want to say *cough*?" He stood up and arched his brows making the wrinkles on his forehead more prominent.

"Are you living happily after destroying those innocent people? Are you satisfied enough after destroying someone's home just because of your fucking ego?" Yibo said in a tired voice, his voice was filled with sadness and helplessness.

"YIBO WATCH YOUR WORDS..HE IS YOUR GRANDPA.." Wang Zhou growled in anger and stood in between Wang Rong and Yibo.

"MR WANG DON'T INTERRUPT ME! He is.. he..you..brother..mom you are not my family, you cannot be. Why didn't you tell me before? When all of you knew it then why NOT ME DAMMIT!" Yibo shouted and his breath laboured when he spat the next words "I ...am leaving. I won't be able to live here anymore. I will stay in my mansion from now on.."

"Why *cough*?" His grandpa asked in a light voice while coughing. Wang zhou supported his body and made him sit on the sofa.

"Because I don't want anything from you anymore" yibo said sternly and proximated towards the stairs.

Carman lee came running from the kitchen when she heard yibo's voice. She was waiting for him since the whole day and now he is here to leave. No, she can't let him go anywhere. Yibo is her dear son and she would definately die without him. She hugged him tightly and pleaded him to not to leave her.

"Mom..mom please try to understand" yibo tried to make her understand and tried to remove her clutch.

"Then take me with you yibo. You can't leave your mother like this, please listen to me son" she cried bitterly and pleaded in a cracked voice.

"Mom I just want some alone time to figure things out and you can come meet me whenever you want. Saozi needs you more so stay and take care of her." He made her understand and hugged her to console her.