37. Flashback- 3

"Zhan gege" wooseok spoke softly while entering inside the cell. He sat beside xiao zhan and rubbed his hands feebly.

"Oh wooseok" xiao zhan looked at him without any expression.

"Zhan gege we all miss you so much,... you know when yibo gege were with us in Cuba, he always talked about this certain person. I often saw him spacing out and having sleepless nights. I have many times heard him crying in the bathroom while mumbling something like sorry, please don't forget me, wait for me ... I used to think that he is stressed or something bad must have happened with him. He never told me but now I know that person was you, no one else but you. I know you both love each other, you both care for each other."

Xiao zhan averted his gaze and wiped his own flowing tears.

"Don't hold back gege. Tell me whatever happened with you. I know you aren't responsible for it. I believe you. Gege, your family believes you, yibo gege's family believes you. Then why are you so silent, speak it out for us, for him, for your love. I want to fight for you. I will take this case. Please gege let me help you, tell me whatever happened" he hugged the crying zhan tightly and patted his back. " I am not that naive gege *chuckle*, say whatever you want.."

Flashback -3

"Xiao zhan"

Xiao Zhan turned around and smiled when he saw Jacob in his cabin."Ge why are you standing there, come inside.."

Jacob entered inside and held zhan's hands with much affection. He had tears in his eyes, and his lips were trembling slightly.

"Xiao zhan. I want to tell you something!" He said in an undertone and held his hands.

Xiao Zhan got confused with jacob's weird behaviour and stood up. "What happened ge? Why are you.."

"Xiao Zhan. Actually, when I came back to China, I just came for a month or so for some paper work. Actually my father passed away few years ago and I had to do some charity in his name as his last wish. Zhanzhan, whatever I did with you in the past, I am really ashamed for it. I-I was really wrong, when I lost you I realised how much I love you."

"Ge-"

"Let me say it today zhanzhan. I know you can never reciprocate my feelings because i can never make your heart flutter. It's yibo for you, and i am happy for you. I am really, really happy for you and want you two to remain together in every life because the smile he brings on your lips is just ecstasic and full of wonders. I never even imagined to meet you like this again, here and getting your forgiveness was just a dream for me. Zhanzhan when I saw you in such a terrible state, I just couldn't bring myself to leave you. But now, when everything is back to its place, it's time for me to go. I need to leave now, to where I belong to. I need to go back dear, I know I can't take you back with me" he ruffled zhan's hairs while smiling with teary eyes and xiao zhan was left dumbfounded.

"When I was all alone you were there for me ge, and now you want to leave me. Ge-"

"I am not leaving you. I can never. But i am too getting old *chuckle*. I need to find my wife soon otherwise no one will marry me haha"

"Ge-" xiao zhan laughed while punching his chest. Jacob laughed and pulled him into a strong hug. He kissed his head but at the same time, yibo entered zhan's cabin with lots of his favourite foods. He felt so dumb when found them hugging and Jacob kissing his boyfriend's head lovingly. He was aware about Jacob's feelings towards xiao zhan but he never mentioned it, neither he stopped them from hanging out as he knew xiao zhan loves him endlessly and nothing could change their hearts nor love.