32. Our longings

The wang mansion was decorated beautifully with chandeliers, lights, beautiful aromatic flowers and balloons. Butlers were busy preparing foods and snacks while servants were arranging mocktails and expensive liquors on the tables. After all the arrangements were done, Wang family started to get ready for the evening party which was organised on the occasion of yibo's comeback. Laughter and happiness swept inside the mansion and it seemed like a house after an eternity.

Wang yibo got ready for the party and was playing with his nephew, Wang li xian. Both got together soon as little li xian already heard about his uncle from everyone, especially xiao zhan and he had seen his photographs also.

Wang rong, wang zhou, wang hai kuan and ying yue were very happy as their favorite family member was finally back. Yibo felt bad when he heard about his mom, but he was happy as she realised what she did and was repenting for her mistakes. He would give her the respect and love she deserves once she comes out of the jail.

Yibo was happy and nervous since guests started to arrive but he was desperately waiting for xiao zhan. He was very anxious and was feeling numb on the thought of meeting zhan again. He was scared on how to face him after so many years.

Is it possible to start anew?

Maybe yes.

He blushed when he remembered what his grandpa told him about xiao zhan taking care of his family, being the reason of their happiness since he was gone. His heart swelled with pride and happiness when he got to know how he forgave everyone and was successful in mending all the broken hearts.

'Now it's time to mend your broken heart Baobei. I am here now, I will fix everything'.

Soon everyone was already there except xiao zhan. All the people were enjoying the party but yibo's gaze kept sweeping among the crowd and at the entrance as he kept waiting for him while standing at a corner with his brother.

Jiangs were already there then where was he?

He might be busy in some office work.

He must be on his way there.

Then why is he taking so much time?

His heart raced and it was too difficult to wait anymore. He has already waited for so many years and now he couldn't.

Suddenly everything around him stopped when his eyes landed on the person he loved the most.

Their eyes finally met...

After so long...

And that gaze held the same passion and charm like it did in this past...

Looks like love never dies ...

They didn't break that intense eye contact which held so many emotions in it. Complaints, sufferings, longings, pain, love, tears and many more.

They both smiled slightly but their moment broke when yibo got surrounded by his friends who missed him very much. He tried to escape but they didn't let him. When he finally was able to escape from all the people, he tried to find zhan everywhere but just couldn't.

Asking here and there, if anyone saw him, he got to know that someone saw him entering the washroom upstairs. He took fast and long steps to reach up there. After entering the washroom, he found him washing his face with closed eyes.