33. The taste of your lips🔞🔞

Smooching and wet, sloppy kissing sounds echoed inside the room as the two men were busy in an open mouthed kiss with the saliva flowing down their chin.

Yibo bit zhan's lips softly while their tongue danced together. After the hot kissing session, yibo pulled back and looked at the mess he created. He traced zhan's lips with his thumb and gave him a proper snog.

His fingers were now trailing zhan's waistline softly. Slowly, it started coming upwards, while crawling its way inside his tee. Zhan's toes curled as he arched his back in pleasure. Heat rose up in his body and he could feel desire burning inside him.

"How are you feeling it Baobei?" Yibo whispered in his ears and sucked the tip of his ears.

Xiao zhan squirmed around in pleasure while moans slipped out of his lips helplessly.

"Mm~ y-yibo "

"I know you don't want me to stop, aren't you?" Yibo smirked before removing zhan's tee and shorts in a swift motion. Actually, when zhan left the mansion, he went straight to his apartment and took a cold shower to calm himself down. He changed into comfortable clothes and was preparing to cry himself to sleep.

Zhan was excited and actually didn't want him to stop. He wanted to release the heat that yibo built inside him. The way he was touching him was so pleasurable that he felt inexpressibly good.

"Mm you smell so good baby" yibo purred while sniffling his neck. Placing wet kisses on his neck and shoulders, he bit and sucked several spots to mark him.

"Ahh~ uhh~" Zhan whimpered when yibo sucked his nubs while rolling his tongue and nibbling it between his teeth gently. Xiao Zhan squirmed and arched his neck in pleasure, unable to hold his moans in his mouth. He ran his slender fingers through yibo's hairs while moaning and groaning sinful sounds.

After playing with his buds for a while, yibo trailed his fingers on zhan's navel, he became more aroused when his smooth skin shivered under his touch.

Zhan was already lost in this spell of desires that was casted on him by his lover.

Licking whole way down to his abdomen, yibo smirked when zhan gripped the bedsheets tightly. He drew unknown patterns around his navel before sucking it sensuously.

"Aaahhnn uhhh yibo"

Yibo removed zhan's briefs and drooled in awe when saw zhan's now standing member and chrysanthemum gate waiting for his caress.

Zhan tried to move around when yibo gripped his waist tightly to keep him in the place. He kissed his inner thighs while Jerking zhan's member. He licked it's head as he couldn't hold himself back anymore.

"Ahh yibo no don't ahhhhhh"

He rolled his tongue on his member and gave him a fantastic blow job until he came in his mouth. Xiao Zhan, hesitated at first but helplessly thrusted upwards as the pleasure was unavoidable. He caressed his hairs and moaned helplessly.

"Now this pink hole here deserves some attention too" yibo said in a breathy voice and sucked it before shoving his tongue inside.

Fuck!

Xiao Zhan is too much tasty!

He kept eating his hole upto his satisfaction with zhan gripping the pillows and shouting in pleasure.

After a good, long foreplay, yibo kissed zhan's lips again and murmured while teasing zhan's entrance with his fingers.

"Tell me babe, don't you want me to fuck you till you're screaming my name hm?" Yibo forcefully made zhan to look at him. He made zhan suck his fingers. Xiao Zhan licked his fingers like his favourite candy and covered it with his saliva.