15. Stucked together

Zhan cooked different soyafree and less spicy foods for yibo. Maybe he would tell him about that certain girl he went out with yesterday or maybe would give second thoughts about his this new fling! He thought it thoroughly and came to a conclusion that it would be really embarrassing to ask him directly so this would be a better way. After all zhan is his bestfriend and he even claims to love him then he should be the first person to know about this major decision of his.

He took a quick shower and only had a light breakfast since he has already cooked a lot of foods, he would eat them alongwith yibo. He went to university alone today because Cheng has to attend some business affairs which could not be kept ignored and waiting as their father still has time to return from the long business trip he went to.

"How much time you would make me wait more for you, it's been half an hour already" he reached the University earlier in excitement and was waiting for yibo near the parking area. He sat on a shady area under a big tree in a small garden adjacent to the place where yibo usually parks his bike.

___________________________

"Zhan!! Zhan?? Wake up!!" he woke up with a jerk and saw yibo squatting before him while rocking and tapping his shoulder to wake him up. "Why were you sleeping here?"

"Yibo you came!!"

"Uhh? Were you waiting for me?" Yibo pointed to himself in confusion. He tried to guess but failed as to why zhan seemed so excited but restless today. He lifted a brow at him and waited for him to speak.

"Yes I was waiting for you." Zhan looked at his watch and frowned. He glowered at yibo showing he was totally unhappy with him. "You know I slept for an hour here waiting for you. And you arrived so late today?"

"Oh but I didn't know that you were looking for me"

What happened why are you so pale? Are you hurt anywhere?" He rubbed his eyes to have a good view of yibo's face, soon his anger turned into worry and he inspected his body for the probable wounds and bruises with his hands running ceaselessly with clumsily everywhere they could imagine of him being hurt. He stopped his movements when his hands came in contact with his skin. "Yibo you have a fever"

"N..no i am fine"

"No you are not. You look so exhausted and pale. You are not taking care of yourself properly. Look at you, your eyebags and hooded eyes are telling everything."

"Zhan I have to manage my work too"

"B..but you.." he was cut by a disturbing and loud voice "Hello fierce kitty, remembered this face?" He raised his head to look at the interrupter and his heart shivered in horror but his face showed opposite to what he was feeling inside. His expression clearly showed that he was purely disgusted with his unwanted presence.

"What does this asshole alec wants from me now? Looks like I didn't crush your toe properly that day"

Yibo narrowed his eyes and his forehead creased in confusion on hearing their conversation. But he was smart enough to guess what must had happened before. He knows alec's reputation and dirty secrets very well. His lips curved into a dangerous smirk and his eyes developed a red tint with the anger that was building up in his chest. He tried to molest and touched the one he loves, his bunny. He will never let this matter go that easily. Unfortunately it's the time to show his dark side to zhan which he never wanted to show to anyone who's that close to him.

Yibo got up and looked dangerously and deeply into alec's eyes while the latter ignored the stares that were digging a hole in his face and he turned all of his attention to the one his body desired. "It's time for revenge kitty, let me show you the real me today. I know how you want it hard, don't worry and resist anymore, my beautiful and sexy kitty here come to daddy." Zhan cringed and rolled his eyes at his dirty and perverted talks .