40. The magnetism

Xiao Zhan came out of bathroom wiping his hairs wearing only a bathrobe when the doorbell rang. He glanced at the clock and gasped when he realised it was 7:55 pm already.

He rushed towards the door and peeked outside but his eyes got locked with the person who was looking so dashing in off white outfit, with exposed chest and a fragrant cologne filling up his nostrils.

"Boss!"

"Boss!"

"Uhh aren't you ready yet?" Wang yibo asked and was trying hard not to look at the latter's face. Zhan was smelling like a fresh strawberry which was driving him crazy.

"I-I overslept after coming back from office" xiao zhan confessed while biting his lower lip. He opened the door wide to let yibo in.

"Please make yourself comfortable boss. I will be back in a jiffy" he grinned and went inside his room to get ready for the party.

Wang yibo walked around and surprisingly felt many things familiar. Like he have often visited here but according to him, it's only a few times that he has been to xiao zhan's place, that to be only for business purposes. Today, this was the first time that he was taking such a closer look at the things and found everything well organised and cleaned. He liked the place very much, so comfy and homey.

After few minutes, xiao zhan came out of the room while fixing his clothes. Wang yibo turned around and slight smile could be seen on his face when he checked the latter out. Xiao Zhan too was looking really handsome that even he forgot to breath for a second.

Wang yibo advanced towards xiao zhan who was having his brightest smile on the lips

Wang yibo advanced towards xiao zhan who was having his brightest smile on the lips. Yibo stopped in front of him and whispered "You are looking so stunning tonight".

Xiao Zhan looked down as he felt so shy after hearing the compliment from his favourite person. He looked up and replied "So as you...boss".

"Uhh you can call me yibo when we are off work"

"Oh o-okay let's go bos- uhh y-yibo, I mean it's already past 8" yibo nodded in affirmation and they left the house and settled in yibo's car.

Wang yibo tucked his seatbelt but glanced beside him to see if xiao zhan was comfortable. He sighed when noticed that he didn't tuck his seatbelt yet. Leaning towards Zhan, he helped him put the seatbelt but their eyes got stuck at a certain point that their lips were just few inches away.

Their heartbeat rose up and xiao zhan silently wheezed. Yibo don't know why, but he found it difficult to move back. He reduced the distance between them and whispered "You smell really nice xiao zhan". Xiao zhan closed his eyes when felt yibo's warm, minty breath fanning over his lips. His heart was drumming in his chest and he was clutching the seatbelt tightly.

Xiao zhan didn't know why he closed his eyes as if he was expecting something!. He really don't know!

He came out of the ecstacy when heard the engine starting. Opening his eyes, he averted his gaze to windows as he felt so embarrassed of his actions. Was he expecting yibo to kiss him! So stupid!

After few minutes of drive, yibo decided to break the silence between them. He cleared his throat to gain zhan's attention who was gazing at the sky while looking out of the window.

"Xiao Zhan!"

Xiao Zhan looked at him and waited for him to say something.

"Do you like someone?"

"Huh?"

"Hm? Was my question that difficult to understand? I just asked if you-"

"Why? Why do you want to know?" Xiao Zhan interrupted and peered at him with a little hope in his eyes.

"For no specific reason"

Xiao Zhan nodded and didn't answer. Yibo decided not to push him further and he too drove silently until they reached the destination.

Entering the farm house in which the party was held, yibo got surrounded by his business partners and other people he knew. While xiao zhan sat in a corner until he was grabbed by Lisa who introduced him to her friends.

Boys and girls were drooling over xiao zhan and it seemed like Zhan started to enjoy the party unaware of the fact that he was being the center of attention out of his attractive features and lean, appealing body.

Wang yibo's eyes were locked at a certain person who was smiling and laughing so carelessly, he quaffed a whole glass of champagne only to get it filled up again. Something was happening inside him, he can't deny but xiao zhan had a major effect on his mind and heart.

When he couldn't hold it anymore inside him, he stood up and walked towards xiao zhan elegantly. Grabbing his waist, he took him towards the dance floor. Xiao Zhan was confused at first, but he let yibo have his way.

Seeing such a scene, lisa changed the music to a sensual, romantic song 'versace on the floor'.

Eyes interlocked, a hand on zhan's waist while other one interwined with that of xiao zhan, their body moved slowly, in sync together. Zhan kept his free hand on yibo's shoulder and found himself lost in the moment.

Wang yibo spun him around and now his hands were grabbing zhan's wrists while Zhan head and back was placed at his shoulders. He leaned down and whispered in zhan's ears, luciously "You didn't tell me if you like someone!"

Xiao Zhan closed his eyes again when he felt yibo's nose rubbing on his nape, making his legs go weak. "You too didn't tell me why you wanna know it" he whispered back and tilted his head to give yibo more access to his neck.

"Because I need to know" yibo turned him again and dragged him to a dark corner. He slammed zhan over the wall and traced his sharp jawline with his fingers before encircling a hand around his waist lightly. With other hand he put both of zhan's hands over his shoulders, one by one. Xiao Zhan, in reflex, ringed his arms around yibo's neck and his toes curled inside his shoes in anticipation.

Bringing his lips down at zhan's level, yibo leaned forward and their lips were about to meet when zhan came back to his senses and pushed him away.

"Boss! What are you-"

"I-I am sorry xiao zhan. I-I don't know how, c-can you forgive me?"

"I can but on one condition!"

"What?"

"YOU HAVE TO COME WITH ME TO CHONGQING FOR THREE DAYS"