"This could turn into a bloodbath." Carlisle remarked sitting on his desk. Esme took his hand and tried to relax him.

"Who's behind it." Edward asked.

"I didn't see anyone I recognized." Alice answered, her eyes moving to Edward. "...Maybe one." She added.

"I know his face, he's local. Riley Biers. He didn't start this." Edward concluded, his face scrunching up.

"Whoever did is staying out of the action, that's why you can't see them." Aimee said, everyone nodded in agreement. "They must be playing in the blind spots of your vision." Carlisle added, his eyes tense.

"Either way, the army is coming and there aren't enough of us to protect the town." Jasper said from beside Aimee, his arm around her waist.

"Hold up. What damn army?" A voice suddenly said.

Jacob. His wolfy friends were with him.

"How did I not notice the stench coming from you?" Aimee whispered to herself, but everyone could hear her, and they all smiled despite the situation.

"Newborns. Our kind?" Carlisle answered him, the mature one of our family.

"What are they after?" One of the wolves said.

"They were passing around Bella's scent, a red blouse." Alice said, her nose scrunching at the wolves.

"They're after Bella? What the hell does this mean?" Jacob's voice rose higher. He's totally in love with her. Edward glared Aimee's way and she flipped him off secretly, he must've read her mind.

"It means an ugly fight, with lives lost." Carlisle said, his voice grave.

Jacob looked at his two friends and they nodded, he turned back to the vampires and Bella. "All right. We're in."

"No. You'd get yourselves killed, no way." Bella interrupted, Aimee rolled her eyes. "Bells, killing vampires is what they do. Have more faith." she said, Jacob nodded her way.

"I was totally not defending you, dog." Aimee muttered stubbornly, but she did like that Jacob and the pack wanted to fight against the newborn army with the vampires. Jasper rubbed her shoulder comfortingly.

"Edward?" Bella pleaded and Aimee scoffed in disbelief, even after reasoning, Bella won't listen.

"It means more protection for you." Edward mumbled, looking at Bella.

"Jacob, do you believe Sam would agree to an understanding?" Carlisle asked, his arms folded.

"As long as we get to kill some vampires." Jacob taunted, looking at Aimee. The girl was looking out of the window and didn't realise what he had said. But Jasper did. He snarled and stepped in front of Aimee, advancing on Jacob.

Emmett pushed him back and muttered in his ear, Jasper kept to his mate's side but glared at Jacob. If looks could kill, Jacob would be six feet under right now.

"Jasper?" Carlisle said, breaking his glare. He swallowed.

"They'll give us the numbers. Newborns won't know they even exist. That'll give us an edge." Jasper said, his eyes going back to Jacob.