She'd missed it so much, Jasper, her family, her home, she was happy to be back.

Alice and Aimee hugged Esme and Rosalie, Emmett smiled at them, waiting for his turn. He lifted both of them in the air and span them around, all of them laughing. It'd felt like they hadn't seen them in a long time.

Jasper and Aimee went up to their shared room, she saw that he had unpacked all of their clothes into their usual places. The room was back to normal, she sighed happily. Jasper tried to grab her from behind, but Aimee didn't notice.

She flopped on the queen-sized and smiled, she had missed the comfortable pillows and sheets. Jasper then laid down beside her, grabbing her hand.

"I love this bed." Aimee declared, looking at the ceiling and smiling, spreading out like a starfish, practically pushing Jasper out the bed. He hung onto the edge and glared playfully.

"More than me?" He asked, Aimee lifted her head and saw the look written on his face. For someone who deals with emotions, he isn't very well versed in hiding his own.

"Maybe." Jasper's lips curved downwards and Aimee giggled, crawling up to him and claiming his lips, he smiled and placed his hand on her cheek, tilting his head. Before anything else was said, or done, they heard Edward returned home with Bella.

"She's supposed to be at home?" Aimee said in confusion, Jasper shrugged as they both sped downstairs. Bella then came in with Edward behind her, the male didn't look very happy, leaning against the stairs.

The Cullens all gathered around, Jasper's arm around his mate's waist. Alice stood near them, as Rose and Emmett stood together, their hands linked, Carlisle hugged Esme from behind. Jasper tensed as Bella walked closer, and Aimee realised something.

He was scared of losing control again.

"You all know what I want." Bella started, "And I know how much I'm asking for. The only thing I can think of for it to be fair it to vote."

"You don't know what you're talking abo-"

"Shut up." Bella told Edward.

"Burn." Aimee whispered, the Cullens tried to contain their smiles, Alice failed and giggled quietly, Rose and Emmett smirked at Aimee. Carlisle and Esme were the only mature ones.

"Alice?" Bella asked, Alice grinned and strolled towards Bella, wrapping her arms around her.

"I already consider you my sister." She said, hugging Bella close, "Yes."

"Thanks." The human girl then looked at Aimee.

"Aimee?"

"Yes. You can help me annoy Emmett for all of eternity." Bella smiled and nodded at her, Emmett looked at her in mock offense.

Emmett stuck his tongue out at her, to which Aimee did the same to him.

"I vote yes." Jasper said from beside Aimee, "it would be nice to not want to kill you all of the time." He smiled, tilting his head, it wasn't supposed to be funny, but hearing it from his mouth made Aimee smile.

She grinned and cuddled into his side, "That's very true."

"This isn't a life I would've chosen for myself. And I wish there'd been someone to vote no for me." Rosalie said, "So, no."

They all nodded, Bella then looked at Emmett.

"I vote hell, yeah." Emmett said, picking up Bella and spun her around, "And we can pick a fight with these Volturi some other day."

"I already consider you apart of the family." Esme said kindly, "Yes."

Bella nodded and looked at Carlisle. He stepped forward and looked at Edward, who was leaning against the stairs.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"You've chosen not to live without her, which leaves me no choice. I won't lose my son." Carlisle said gravely.

Edward looked away. Bella looked in shock, as though she couldn't believe we actually voted for her to become a vampire. She then looked at Alice, and said something unexpected.

"Where should we go to get this done?" She asked Alice, who widened her eyes, I placed a hand on Alice's shoulder, sensing she was uncomfortable.

"No, no, NO!" Edward roared.

"Bella, I'm not ready for that. I need some time to prepare." Alice said, looking to Aimee for help, she stepped forward and looked at Bella. She looked slightly annoyed, but listened to Aimee.

"Why not wait until your graduation? It makes it easier for everyone. Think of your dad, I've had to give up my mom, don't do what I did." Aimee pleaded, and Bella looked at the floor, looking guilty. Jasper sensed his mate's distress, and grabbed her hand.

Bella then nodded, "Fine, I'll wait until graduation." Aimee sighed in relief, and Alice side-hugged her, grateful. Bella then walked up to Aimee and hugged her, she stood in shock. Aimee awkwardly patted her back, and Bella pulled away.

She thanked us all and left, Edward stalking after her, probably going to try persuade to think it through properly.

"He's not a very happy bunny." Aimee remarked, Jasper tugged her into his chest, resting her head under his chin.

"He'll get used to it." Carlisle answered, grabbing Esme's hand and leading her to the sitting room, leaving the five of us alone in the hall. They all stood around, waiting.

"So...anyone for a game of Mario kart?" Aimee asked, and Emmett immediately challenged her. They both raced to the living room, the rest of the vampires watching their childish insults, but also placing bets on who would win.