Pyra X Female! Reader - Night On The Hill - Part 2

This was requested to be continued by SkylerSHSLWriter

READ ON!!! 

"HAHA!!! YOU GO, (Y/N)!!!" Daisy exclaimed, jumping in to my arms. "That confession was the BEST one I've ever been there to see! Too bad it got ruined..." 

Daisy glared over at Megaman, who was petting his loyal animal partner, Rush. "I'm sorry. Rush wanted to see it just as much as any of us!" He said. 

I smiled. "Without any of you, that confession wouldn't have happened. It was great, even if it wasn't ruined by Rush. Thank you, guys, once again." I told them. 

Pit held a hand over his heart. "Aw... I'm just glad you're happy, (Y/N)!" He said. 

"Soooo... are you and Pyra official?" Roy asked, pressing his fingertips together. 

I blushed lightly. "I guess so!" 

"That is absolutely amazing, (Y/N). We will always support you and your new girlfriend." Link beamed. 

This comment made my smile grow wider. "And that's why you're all my besties." 

Dark Pit growled. "Don't be too grateful..." 

I laughed at Dark's usual mood. "C'mon guys, let me hug you."

"Woah! Before we do that, PLEASE be aware of my presence!!!" Megaman held his arms in the air. We all laughed, and got in to a group hug. 

~(Pyra's present)~ 

"Pyra!!! That's so good!!!" Mythra squealed, letting her cool go completely out of hand. 

Pyra giggled. "Yeah... (Y/N) confessed, and I guess now we're a couple..." 

"I. Am. So. Happy." Mythra beamed. "But there is one thing." 

"What's that?" 

"We can't tell Rex about your relationship." Mythra stated, making Pyra grimace. 

"That's true..." Pyra sighed. "But how are we gonna do that?" 

"By just not saying anything." Mythra said. Pyra raised a brow, an impression of The Rock. "If you stay silent, he won't know." 

"But I'm not able to stay silent..." said Pyra. 

"It's easy. You just don't say anything about (Y/N)." 

"That's IMPOSSIBLE!!!" Pyra ranted, making Mythra jump. 

"It may be for you, but trust me, it's not as hard as it seems. How about I cover for you? Every time Rex wants to be around you, I'll be there with you." Mythra smiled. 

"That would really help." Pyra smiled back. "Thanks, Mythra." 

"I'm always here, Pyra." Mythra replied. 

~(the next day)~

"Pyra!" (Y/N) called out to her girlfriend, who was standing in the middle of the garden. 

Pyra's attention was given to her. 

(Y/N) held out a gorgeous sunflower for Pyra to take. Pyra blushed, and accepted it. 

"Th-thank you... did Megaman pick this for you?" She said. "No, actually, I was just only just picking sunflowers with Lucas not five minutes ago." She giggled. Pyra nodded, also giggling.