Pit X Shy!Female! Reader - "We'll Blame Fate."

Requested by @TheKeybladesChosen

Have a nice read!

(I looked up Pit images on Google, and a bunch of Pit X Bayonetta crap came up...)

"Dang, (Y/N), that's pretty fast ya going there-" said Pac-Man, as I pelted down the hall past himself, Wii Fit Trainer and Little Mac.

"Woah, what's the rush, (Y/N)?" Mii Gunner Sans said as I ran past him and Mii Gunner Cuphead.

"Everything ok, (Y/N)?" Asked Ness, as I dashed past his little group; himself, Lucas, Toon Link and Villager.

I ran past everyone in the Smash Mansion hallway, trying to get to the exit, my face tomato red.

If you're wondering why, this is what happened:

As you may have noticed, I'm extremely shy.

I stutter while talking to people, but there's one in particular who I can't make a sentence in front of.

Pit.

I was in the cafeteria, trying not to be noticed by anyone.

I had payed for my meal, and I was carrying my tray as if it were the most delicate thing, to avoid dropping it.

I wasn't watching where I was going, and wanna know what happened?

I bumped in to Pit.

"Oh geez. (Y/N), you ok?" He said, holding out his hand to help me up.

I nodded, and took his hand, feeling the blood rush up to my face, and my heart pounding.

When I was back on my feet again he gave me that smile that just makes the rest of the world melt away, and I blushed more.

What happened next all happened so fast, and I swear to Zalgo, I'll never forgive myself for looking so foolish.

"What's this, a new OTP?" I could hear Lucina from the bottom of the room.

I looked at everyone in front of me, and realised that I was in front of 2 thirds of the Smash clan.

"We have been needing a new couple~" said Luigi.

My eyes widened.

"You two are perfect for each other!" Exclaimed Peach, Daisy and Zelda all at the same time.

That was when I realised that Pit and I were still holding hands, Pit making a 'shut up' face at everyone in front of us.

I couldn't take the embarrassment anymore, so I hauled myself out of Pit's grasp and ran out of the cafeteria, probably almost as fast as Sonic.

Fine, I'll admit it.

I'm madly in love with Pit, and there's no denying it.

I've loved him since the beginning.

"Poyo?"

"Pika?"

"Squirtle?"

Many of the non-human characters asked me about if I was ok, but I couldn't answer.

All I wanted was to go to the lake.

When I got there, I sat down, and let out a sigh of relief.

I watched Isabelle fish and Tsuliet (the girl from the Mario X Reader) swim around.

Pit would never love me back.

I mean, its obvious he likes Palutena, and if you compare me to her, there's a gigantic difference.

I brushed my (H/C) hair out of my eyes, and looked in to my reflection on the water (WHEN WILL MY REFLECTION SHOOOW WHO I AM INSIIIIIIIIII-). 

That was until someone sat beside me

"Hey, (Y/N)..." 

I looked up to see who fate brought to me, and yes, it was Pit.

My heart sped up and the blood cells ran up to expose on my face.

I nodded as a reply.

He sat down beside me, bringing an awkward tension to us both.

This awkward tension continued for about a minute or two, until Pit broke it.

"(Y/N), I'm really sorry about what happened in the cafeteria..." he said.

I looked over at him.

"T-that wasn't... y-your fault..." I replied.

Did I just make a sentence in front of Pit?

"No, no... it was... I know how you get uncomfortable easily, and I wasn't watching where I was going..."  he sighed.

I felt awfully bad for him, and how bad he felt about himself.

I timidly rested my hand on his.

"We'll blame fate." I said.

He glanced over at me, and our eyes locked.

The most sensual moment of my life began.

I didn't realise how idiotic I was being, because I was moving my face closer to his.

We were only a few inches apart, and Pit decreased the gap a bit more.

Now we were only an inch apart.

I fluttered my eyes closed, preparing for the best moment of my life yet, and before I knew it, Pit softly placed his lips on to mine.

I was blood red in the face, completely.

I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, as he did the same with my waist, pulling me up on to his lap.

We pulled away a few moments later.

"D-don't you like Lady Palutena? Nor Bayonetta?"

Pit chuckled.

"Nope, neither of 'em! I only like you~" he replied, booping my nose.

I smiled shyly at him.

"I love you, Pit."

"You too, (Y/N)."

A/N:

Help someone who cosplayed Isabelle is giving me nightmares-

Anyway.

803 words.

Also, if you can, please spread the word of this book, I need more requests TwT.

THANK YOU!

Tattletail-chan

💛💛💛