Terry X Female!Student! Reader - Studying

Here's a request from SkylerSHSLWriter 

Sorry it took a while ^^' 

READ ON!!! 

"Ya ready?" Terry asked me, taking a hold of my waist. I nodded. "Ready when you are!"

Slowly, he raised me up to one of the tree branches ever so gently. When I was securely seated, I let him know, and gave him permission to come up with me.

He lifted himself up, and took his seat. He turned around to look at me. 

"I like this place." He said. "Yeah, me too..." 

We took a few moments to stare at each other, fulfilling the feeling of love as we looked in to each other's eyes. 

"O-oh, sorry... So, can you help me study? There's a test coming up, and I wanna be ready." 

When I asked of this, I saw Terry's mood slip, making him look quite disappointed. I felt bad for asking of this favour, since studying wasn't Terry's favourite thing on this planet. 

"Yeah, sure. Watcha wanna study, then?" He replied, giving me a light smile. 

I smiled back, and pulled a History book out of my knapsack. "I'm confused on DaVinci. Can you read it out to me, and I'll listen carefully and try to memorise." 

Terry nodded, taking the book out of my hands and glancing at the index to see what page Leonardo DaVinci is on. He soon found it, and flipped over the pages to find the number. 

"Alright, ya listenin'? I'll fire ahead." 

I payed attention carefully, in case I missed any facts. I tried to drill each small piece of information in to my head, as Terry read out each paragraph. 

He's lucky that he's not in school, I thought. He isn't much older than me, and so he's only just out of his torture. I've asked him about his freedom once or twice, and he tells me; "no more school is awesome!" 

"Alright, did'ja get all that?" He asked me, turning back to face me. "I think so. Can you ask me some questions to prove that I have knowledge?" 

He nodded. "Sure thing. Just, gimme a sec to think of one..." 

"Oh, yes! Where is da Vinci from?" 

"He's... German, right?" 

"Nope, he's like Mario. Italian." 

"Dang it!" 

"How about this; what was his first invention?" 

"Didn't he do the helicopter?" 

"He did indeed draw the first ever flying vehicle, but that wasn't his first."

"Oh god.... He did.... The plane?" 

"That was the Wright Brothers." 

"Oh, right..." (when you realise that was a pun:) 

"I'll give ya a hint, it was a painting." 

"Oh, I know! The Mona Lisa!" 

I saw Terry grimace. "He did that in his later career." 

I sighed. I knew that I wasn't gonna get the question right anytime soon. "I give up. What was his first creation?" 

"The Adoration of the Magi historically came first." 

I practically kicked myself. I knew that! 

"Ugh, why is my short-term memory so bad!?!?" I growled. 

"It's alright, (Y/N), we all make mistakes." Terry placed his hand on my shoulder. 

"I make them almost too much..." I sighed. 

"Hey! Don't be like that! To me, you're perfect in every way." He said, pulling my chin over to face him. 

I felt myself heat up at that comment. 

"No matter what happens, even if you fail in a test, I'll always love you."

He slowly started to lean in closer to me, making my heart rapidly skip beats. He was so darn close... 

Suddenly, when there was only about an inch between us, he stopped. I opened my left eye, to see what the problem was. 

There was no problem, he pretty much just halted unreasonably. 

"Please, Terry, just kiss me!!!" I tugged at his shirt willingly. He chuckled. "Alright, alright..." 

And that was when our lips finally met. 

My love for him exploded inside of my chest, and formed again. This... was a feeling that was unforgettable. I almost hummed in to the kiss, it felt so good.

After separating, I slowly opened my eyes, to see a sight of a very red Terry in front of me. I giggled softly, I have never seen Terry this flustered. 

"Please, (Y/N), be mine?" He asked. 

"Of course, Terry! Of course!" I gave him a hug. He sighed lovingly, and hugged back. 

"Can we go to town? Forget about the studying? Go on a date?" He offered. 

"Yes, Terry. Of course. That test isn't until next week, anyway." 

Terry jumped down from the tree branch, and held his arms out for me. I slowly lowered myself down, and made sure that he was holding on to my waist securely, before letting go. 

When I got down, I linked my arm through his. "So, where should we go?" 

A/N: 

I watched a smash farewell video last night. It was a tribute of the song 'Don't Stop Me Now'. Listening to the lyrics made me wanna cry. It goes so well. 

"ITS ALMOST HALLOWEEN!!! Hey, Sayori, what are you gonna dress up as?" ~Lazari 

"I was thinking a dead bride. What about you, Reflect?" ~Sayori

"I'm gonna be Voldemort. What are you gonna be, Lazzy?" ~Reflect (Female! Robin) 

"I agreed with Tron and N-Pacer on being the three Heathers. I'm gonna be the red Heather, Tron's gonna be the green Heather, and Pacer's gonna be the yellow Heather. Hey, Tattletail-chan, you got any plans for Halloween?" ~Lazari 

"Yes, actually. My new book is coming out on that exact day! I can't wait! I've gotten so much support lately, and so I've been motivated to do this!" ~Tattletail-chan 

Last week, I went to see the second Addam's Family. 

One of the cinema managers came in to say that they were having technical issues and that the movie would be on within a few minutes. 

My sister goes; "Aw, COME ON!!! Im gonna be a GRANNY by the time this starts!!!" 

It was actually so funny. 

So, next is Pt. 2 of my Pyra X Reader, and then I think it's a Human! Dark Pit X Reader. 

Within next weeks radius, there will also be a Halloween special!

Stay fresh! 🤙😜👋

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! 

~Tattletail-chan 

💛💛💛