CHRISTMAS SPECIAL! [Insert Character] X Reader - Mistletoe Senses True Love

Since I can't really give you a best friend in this, because they might be your crush, I might aswell just add myself.

(C/C) stands for Character Crush btw

Enjoy!

"Tattletail, you can't be serious." I said.

"Well I am! And I can't cancel! That'd just be mean." My best friend, Tattletail-chan, replied.

The reason why we're having this conversation is very illegitimate to me.

Tattletail-chan decided to invite (C/C) over. (ThaS rIgHt BiShEs)

(C/C) isn't just a random person, by the way, they're my crush.

HUGE CRUSH.

"Why would you do this to me." I said, crossing my arms.

"It's Christmas, (Y/N)!" 

Tattletail-chan had gotten up, and they made their way over to the tree.

They knelt down, and picked up a parcel.

"I'm surprised you didn't notice this, this is the only present that has your name on it. I wanna give it to you before (C/C) arrives."

They gave me the present, and the wrapping crackled during the process.

It made my heart jump of curiosity.

I thanked them, and began to unwrap it.

It was the wrong way round at first, just a wooden, white cuboid, confusing me.

"Turn it around!"

I turned it around, and my eyes widened.

"You...did you make this...?"

"Yup! Spent hours on it!"

I smiled, knowing that my best friend didn't spend money on my present, but time.

"It's so pretty..." 

I awed at the canvas.

It looked like turf after a Splatoon match, but more abstract.

It even had my name in the middle!

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I jumped slightly.

"Come in!"

Mr/Mrs Anonymous came in.

I blushed softly.

"Merry Christmas!" Said (C/C), extending their arms in joy.

"You too, (C/C)! How're you?" Tattletail asked in her "innocent voice", as she calls it.